- Evergreen Supertanker, Inc
- United Air Lines, Inc
- Air Safety Equipment Inc
- Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp
- Federal Express Corporation
- A S A Holdings Inc
- American Airlines, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Midwest Air Group, Inc.
- Northwest Airlines Corporation
- Decrane Aerospace, Inc.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- L-3 Comminications Integrated Systems, LP
- Worth Dallas/Fort International Airport
- Airtran Airlines, Inc
- Lockheed Martin Logistic Services Inc
- Mesaba Aviation, Inc.
- E C Aviation Services Inc
- Aviation Technical Services, Inc.
- Airport Commisions
- Executive Air Lines, Inc
- St Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Kalitta Air, L.L.C.
- Northwest Airlines, Inc
- Timco Aviation Services Inc
- United States Department of the Air Force
- Worldwide Flight Services Inc
- United Air Lines, Inc.
- American Sales and Management Organization Corpora
- Arrow Air, Inc.
- Jetstream Ground Services Inc
- Lan Airlines
- Lan Airlines S.A.
- Port of Seattle
- Swissport Cfe Services, Inc
- US Airways, Inc.
- Continental Airlines, Inc.
- Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc
- Northwest Airlines, Inc.
- Wayne County Airport Authority
- Allegiant Air, LLC
- Netjets International, Inc.
- Midcoast Aviation, Inc.
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
- City of Houston
- Phi, Inc.
- Sikorsky Support Services, Inc
- Spirit Airlines Inc
- The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- United Parcel Service, Inc (oh)
- Pan American Airways Corp
- Salt Lake City Corporation
- Southwest Airlines Co
- Duncan Aviation, Inc.
- Triangle Aviation Services Inc
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Inc.
- British Airways PLC
- AAR Aircraft Services - Miami, Inc.
- Abx Air, Inc.
- Flight Options, Inc (del)
- Jetdirect Aviation, LLC
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Multi Corp
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Servisair LLC
- Skywest Airlines, Inc.
- Texasworld Service Company, Inc.
- Twa Airlines LLC
- Airtran Airways, Inc.
- Brp Us, Inc.
- City of San Antonio
- Allegheny County Airport Authority
- Hawaiian Airlines, Inc
- City of Atlanta
- GE Engine Services - McAllen, L P
- Missouri City of Kansas City
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority (inc)
- Centurion Air Cargo, Inc.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Inc.
- Cincinnati Airport
- Aeko Kula, Inc.
- Aerotransporte De Carge Union
- American Eagle Airlines Inc
- Associated Air Center, L.P.
- Colorado River Indian Tribe
- Columbia Aviation, Inc
- Frontier Airlines, Inc.
- Hawaii Department of Transportation
- Menlo Worldwide Forwarding, Inc.
- Midwest Airlines, Inc.
- Mitchell Airport-General International Airport
- Piedmont Hawthorne Aviation, L.L.C.
- Prime Flight Aviation Services Inc
- Sacramento County Airport System
- Signature Flight Support Corporation
- L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace LLC
- World Service West/La Inflight Service Company, LL
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.