- Cognizant Technology Solutions U.S. Corporation
- Employee Leasing Solutions Inc.
- Modern Business Associates Inc
- Electronic Data Systems, LLC
- Landrum Professional Employer Services, Inc.
- Drivers Management LLC
- Norton Hospitals Foundation Inc
- Oracle Systems Corporation
- Hewitt Associates, Inc.
- Robert Half International Inc.
- West Publishing Corporation
- On Time Staffing LLC
- Aricent US Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Administrate Concept Inc.
- Northside Independent School District
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- McKesson Information Solutions LLC
- Exterran Energy Solutions, L.P.
- Citicorp Credit Services, Inc
- Amerinvest Group of New York, Inc.
- Team-One Employment Specialists, LLC
- Pima County
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- The Royce Group Inc
- Siemens It Solutions and Services, Inc.
- Ssa Holdings II, LLC
- Professional Educational Services Group, LLC
- LMC Resources, Inc.
- Collabera Holdings, Inc.
- United States Department of the Army
- First Data Resources Inc.
- Grey Global Group Inc.
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc
- Tufts Medical Center
- Gca Services Group, Inc
- Mbs Answering Service
- Simmons Investigative & Security Agency
- Employer Services Corporation
- St. James Security Services Inc
- Venue Management Systems Inc.
- Aviron Inc
- Elite Show Services, Inc.
- White Glove Placement Inc.
- Etelecare Global Solutions-Az, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Directech of Kentucky, Inc.
- Bravo Cleaning Services Inc
- The University of Chicago
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Interpool Temporary Personnel Inc
- Abacus Corporation
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Fidelity Information Services, Inc.
- The Sullivan Group
- Ford Motor Company
- Premier Bankcard, Inc.
- Banc One Services Corporation
- Tenable Protective Services, Inc.
- Chicago Tribune Newspapers, Inc
- The Answer Group Inc
- Allied Staffing Inc
- Metavante Corporation
- E4e, Inc.
- Beco, Inc.
- Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
- Coastal International Security, Inc.
- Maintenance Staff, Inc.
- Labor Temps South, Inc.
- First Class Staffing, Inc.
- Verizon Data Services Inc.
- Ameritech Services, Inc.
- Staff Leasing of Central New York Inc
- Belcan Corporation
- U.s Tactical Response and Information Service LLC
- Sungard Investment Ventures, Inc.
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc.
- Southwestern Bell Telephone, L.P.
- ACS Business Process Solutions
- Ahac, Inc.
- Go-Staff, Inc.
- Tsl Ltd
- TW Telecom L.P.
- Mgl Americas Inc.
- SBC Global Services, Inc.
- Qinetiq North America Operations LLC
- Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, Inc.
- Care Source, LLC
- Whelan's International Co., Inc.
- Career Group, Inc.
- Marsden Holding, L.L.C.
- Aspect Software
- Cerner Healthwise Inc
- Sabre Inc
- Star H-R
- Qualxserv, LLC
- Modern Employee Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.