- Prolease Pacific Inc
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Defense Finance & Accounting Service
- KPMG L.L.P.
- A D P Foundation
- Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP
- Meridian Health System, Inc.
- Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.
- City of Berkeley
- Con-Way Enterprise Services Inc
- PNC Global Investment Servicing Inc.
- Synergy Services
- Schoeneckers, Inc.
- Deere Payroll Services Inc
- New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Checks In Motion
- Accesspoint LLC
- Accretive Solutions, Inc.
- GE Capital Montgomery Ward
- St. Mary's Hospital Foundation Inc
- Walgreen Co.
- Verizon Washington DC Inc
- Ceridian Corporation
- Mnd Hospitality Services Corp.
- HCA Inc.
- Etech, Inc.
- Reimbursement Technologies Inc
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Alpha Thought Global, Inc.
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Associates Corporation of North America (a TX Corp
- County of Huron
- Crowe Horwath LLP
- Ceridian Tax Service, Inc.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Goldstein Golub Kessler LLP
- Clubcorp Financial Management Company
- The Donna Karan Company LLC
- Cardinal Health 200, Inc.
- Tampa Bay Womens Healthcare Alliance
- Reese, Michael Physicians & Surgeons SC
- Southwestern Bell Telephone, L.P.
- Thomas Publishing Company LLC
- Grant Thornton L.L.P.
- Eisner LLP
- Plante & Moran, Pllc
- Rothstein, Kass & Co, PC
- Uhy Advisors Tx, LLC
- Penguin Group (usa) Inc
- Dialamerica Marketing, Inc
- Medamerica Billing Services, Inc.
- Regents of The University of Michigan
- Marina Medical Billing Service
- HCA Inc
- Jpmorgan Chase Bank, National Association
- California Secretary of State
- Avanti Agency Corporation
- Anchin Block & Anchin LLP
- McGladrey & Pullen, LLP
- Healthback Holdings, LLC
- Vitale, Caturano & Company, Ltd.
- Davidson Transit Organization
- E Connect, Inc.
- Rightthing, Inc.
- Medical Business Consultants of San Antonio, Inc.
- L'Oreal Usa, Inc
- Aims Express, LLC
- City of Albuquerque
- Wintergreen Resorts, Inc.
- Financial Corporation of America
- Working Rx, Inc.
- Newly Weds Foods, Inc (del)
- Cellular Express Inc
- Business Resources Services Inc
- Trinity Financial Services of Colorado (a Joint Ve
- The Student Loan Corporation
- Kroll, Zolfo, Cooper, Inc
- Unisys Corporation
- Barnes Enterprises, Inc.
- Mercy Medical Center, Inc.
- Palomar Pomerado Health
- 3M Company
- Nco Financial Systems, Inc
- Purnell Properties, Inc.
- Navy Exchange Service Command
- Masco Contractor Services Inc
- U.T. Physicians
- Advocate For Fair Lending, LLC
- J.H. Cohn LLP
- United States Department of the Navy
- Shasta Industries, Inc
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Executive Charge, Inc.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Texas A & M University
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.