- Murdoch Center Foundation, Inc
- Cross Country Motor Club, Inc.
- Kansas State University
- General Motors Corporation
- The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee I
- Associated Students of San Diego State University
- Affinion Group, LLC
- The American Automobile Association Inc
- Sjsu Foundation
- Fallon Healthcare System Inc
- Cross Country Automotive Services, Inc.
- County of Summit Board of Mental Retardation & Dev
- AAA Southern New England
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Boat Owners Association of The United States
- The Morehouse School of Medicine Inc
- County of Monterey
- Diocese of Syracuse, Roman Catholic
- Kansas Athletics, Inc
- Syracuse Community Health Center Foundation, Inc.
- Metropolitan Family Services
- National Rifle Association of America
- Brickell Financial Services Motor Club, Inc.
- University of Georgia Athletic Association Inc
- Automobile Club of Missouri Corp.
- Arkansas Farm Bureau
- Automobile Club of New York, Inc.
- Carnegie Hall Society Inc
- Chicago Motor Club
- Associated Grocers of Florida, Inc.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Carolina Motor Club, Inc
- United States Olympic Committee Inc
- Atlantic County Democratic Committee
- Greenville Chorale
- Major League Baseball
- St Vincent Hospital Auxilliary (inc)
- Alta California Regional Center, Inc.
- Cross Country Automotive Services, Inc Ob Ob
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- AAA Mid-Atlantic Inc
- Houston Zoo Inc
- Zanesville Welfare Organization and Goodwill Indus
- North Shore Animal League America, Inc.
- Cooperstown Dreams Park, Inc
- Project Orbis International, Inc.
- Diocese of Fort Worth Inc
- AAA Arizona, Inc.
- Mississippi State University
- Historical Society of Minnesota
- AAA Auto Club South, Inc.
- The University Athletic Association Inc
- Catholic Archbishop of Omaha
- United States Golf Association, Inc.
- Slovak American Charitable Association
- Private Agencies Collaborating Together Inc
- V San Francisco Society For The Prevention of Crue
- San Diego Family Housing, LLC
- Sweetwater Union High Sch. Dist.
- Inglewood Unified School District
- 170 Off Third Owners Association
- Florida State University
- The Ohio Automobile Club
- Sunrise Community of Tennessee
- City of Brunswick
- N F L Alumni
- Rocky Mountain Motorists, Inc.
- Cornhusker Motor Club
- Community Action of South Eastern W Virginia
- Central Territorial of The Salvation Army
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- The Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School
- New Image Emergency Shelter For The Homeless
- Commemorative Air Force
- Daughters of Charity Health Services of Austin
- World Vision International Inc
- AAA Washington
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Automobile Club of Rochester Inc
- Oklahoma State University
- Texas Medical Association Library
- The Humane Society of The United States Inc
- Easter Seals of Southern Nevada
- Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley, Inc.
- Denver Dumb Friends League
- National Wild Turkey Federation, The Inc
- The Salvation Army
- University of Texas At Austin
- Friends of National Zoo
- North Iowa Vocational Center, Inc.
- Kentucky Junior Rodeo Association, Inc.
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- AAA Western and Central New York, Inc.
- World Vision Inc
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Arizona Humane Society
- Huc-Skirball Cultural Center
- Auto Club Group
- Shippensburg University Student Services, Incorpor
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.