- Heritage Environmental Services, LLC
- Metal Management Midwest, Inc.
- Smurfit-Stone Container Enterprises, Inc.
- Miller Compressing Company
- Mid-West Textile Co.
- Omnisource Corporation
- Elg Haniel Metals Corp.
- Xstrata Recycling Inc.
- Acme Refining Company
- Apex Waste Services, Inc.
- PSC Metals, Inc.
- Rectec, LLC
- B & B Plastics Recyclers, Inc.
- Djj Holding Corporation
- Behr Iron & Steel, Inc.
- United-Southern Waste Material Company Inc
- Batliner Paper Stock Company
- Cedarwood-Young Company
- Global Utility and Technology Services Inc
- Longview Fibre Company
- River Metals Recycling LLC
- Sadoff & Rudoy Industries, LLP
- Tennessee Valley Recycling LLC
- Potential Industries, Inc.
- Mervis Industries, Inc.
- G & S Metal Consultants, Inc.
- Lipsitz Management Co Inc
- Prolerized New England Company LLC
- Don's Car Crushing, Inc.
- Sturgis Iron & Metal Co., Inc.
- Commercial Metals Company
- Westbury Paper Stock Corp
- Bollag Associates, Inc.
- International Rags, Ltd
- Self Serve Auto Dismantlers
- Sims Group USA Holdings Corp
- Metal Recycling Services, Inc.
- Progress Metal Reclamation Company
- General Metals of Tacoma Inc
- Huron Valley Steel Corporation
- Plasti-Fab, Inc.
- Willimantic Waste Paper Co., Inc.
- Sims Group USA Corporation
- Franklin Iron & Metal Corp
- Advantage Metals Recycling LLC
- Alco Iron & Metal Co.
- Allied Alloys LP
- Berman Brothers Iron & Metal Co Inc
- Borg Compressed Steel Corporation
- Camden Iron and Metal Inc
- Cff Recycling Usa, Inc.
- Commercial Alloys Corporation
- Daytona Salvage Company
- General Rag Company, Inc
- Global P.E.T., Inc.
- Heritage Interactive Services LLC
- Keywell, LLC
- Liberty Iron & Metal Holdings, LLC
- Liberty Iron & Metal, LLC
- Lionetti Associates
- Martex Fiber Corporation
- Mercer Group International of NJ Inc
- Metro Metals Northwest, Inc.
- Pacific Iron & Metal Co.
- Pascap Company Inc
- Recycling Center, Inc
- Samuels Recycling Company
- Seattle Iron & Metals Corp
- Shine Bros. Corp.
- Sims Hugo Neu Company LLC
- Soex West Usa, LLC
- Thalheimer Bros., Inc.
- Totall Metal Recycling, Inc.
- Valley Recycling Works, Inc.
- Yaffe Iron & Metal Company, Inc.
- Hydrocarbon Recovery Services, Inc.
- Textile Recycler, Inc.
- Derichebourg Recycling Usa, Inc.
- Fortune Metal Inc of Rhode Island
- Atlas Metal & Iron Corporation
- Carolinas Recycling Group, LLC
- Gold Metal Recyclers Ltd
- Pioneer Industries, Inc.
- PSC Metals-Wooster, LLC
- Regional Recycling, Inc.
- Trademark Metals Recycling LLC
- K & F Industries Inc
- Pacific Distribution Inc
- Grossman Iron & Steel Company Charitable Foundatio
- A Sheftel and Sons Inc
- A. Tenenbaum Company, Inc.
- Harmon Associates, LLC
- Philips Metal Services Inc
- Metal Dynamics Detroit LLC
- Cash's Scrap Metal and Iron Corp
- Great Lakes Paper Stock Corporation
- Overseas Trading Inc
- Staiman Recycling Corporation
- Aadlen Brothers Auto Wrecking Inc
- Cohen Brothers of Lexington, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.