- Pfizer Inc.
- Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
- Nature's Bounty, Inc
- Falcon Laboratory Ltd
- Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
- Accredo Health, Incorporated
- Leiner Health Products Group Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abbott Health Products, Inc
- Alcon Holdings Inc
- Astrazeneca Limited Partnership
- Amgen Manufacturing, Limited
- Baker Norton U.S., Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Develo
- L. Perrigo Company
- Schering Corporation
- Allergan Specialty Therapeutics Inc
- Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation
- Purdue Products LP
- Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
- Sanofi-Aventis U.S. Inc
- University of Iowa, The (inc)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Covance Laboratories Inc.
- Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
- Applied Biotech, Inc.
- Ortho-Mcneil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Polynesian Culture Center
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Cordis International Corp
- DSM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- First Aid Products, LP
- Lifescan, Inc.
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
- Purdue Pharma Technologies Inc.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Fenwal International Inc
- Dey, LP
- McNeil-Ppc, Inc
- Orange Park Medical Center
- Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc.
- Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare LLC
- Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Gensia Sicor Inc
- Lederle Pharmaceuticals
- Parke Davis Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Sandoz Inc.
- Eli Lilly Industries, Inc
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- International Medication Systems, Ltd.
- Ayerst-Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Immunex Corporation
- Pfizer Inc
- Leiner Health Products, Inc.
- Serologicals Protiens, Inc
- 3M Company
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Mallinckrodt Inc.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation
- AstraZeneca LP
- Leiner Health Products Inc.
- Patheon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aeropharm Technology Inc
- Natures Sunshine Products, Inc.
- Hyclone Laboratories
- General Nutrition, Incorporated (pennsylvania)
- Generics Bidco I, LLC
- Odyssey Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Scios Inc
- Eon Labs Inc
- Pharmaceutical Holdings Corp
- Warner Chilcott (us), Inc.
- Banner Pharmacaps Inc.
- Remel Inc.
- AMO Puerto Rico Manufacturing Inc
- Astellas Pharma Us, Inc.
- Banner Pharmacaps Inc
- Cardinal Health Manufacturing, LLC
- Centocor, Inc.
- Intervet Inc.
- Ivax Bioscience Inc
- K-V Pharmaceutical Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Natural Organics Labroratories
- Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc.
- Perrigo New York Inc
- Plantation Botanicals Inc
- Promega Corporation
- Sigma Chemical Corp.
- Squibb Manufacturing Inc
- Vitaquest International, LLC
- Ivax Pharmacuetical Caribe Inc
- Lonza Group AG
- Lonza Biologics Inc.
- Lonza Walkersville, Inc.
- Hospira, Inc.
- App Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.