- A H S Hospital Corporation
- Innovative Tax Relief
- Elliot Hospital of The City of Manchester
- Choicepoint Services Inc
- Cintas Corporation No. 1
- Seven One Seven Parking Services Inc
- Cintas Corporation
- Texas Woman's University
- Ohio Department of Public Safety
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc
- Retail Data, LLC
- The Corporation of The President of The Church of
- Visionquest National, Ltd
- Csa - Credit Solutions of America, Inc.
- Rose Hills Mortuary Inc
- Supercuts, Inc.
- SCI International Limited
- Hbm Acquisitions, L.L.c
- Lagrone Funeral Chapel, Inc
- Nationwide Formalwear Inc
- Consumer Programs Incorporated
- SCI Georgia Land Inc
- West Central Turkeys, LLC
- Strategic Employer Services LLC
- Parking Solutions, Inc.
- Weight Watchers of Philadelphia, Inc
- SCI Arkansas Funeral Services, Inc
- Memorial Guardian Plans Inc ND
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services
- Block Management Ltd
- Yosemite Linen Supply, Inc.
- Olan Mills Inc
- D H Packaging Co
- Hsbc Finance Corporation
- Weight Watchers of Chicago Incorporated
- Pps Parking Inc
- Mission of Nevada, Inc.
- H & R Block, Inc
- Ultimate Parking Services Ltd
- Forest Lawn Mortuary
- Southern Parking Inc
- Stillbrooke Corporation of Tennessee
- Advance Brands LLC
- Huntleigh USA Corporation
- Cintas Sales Corporation
- Department of Information Services
- Highland Light Steam Laundry, Inc.
- Mission Linen Supply
- Active Networks, Inc.
- Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.
- Hospital Laundry Services
- SCI Louisiana Funeral Services, Inc
- East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park, Inc
- The Portrait Masters Inc
- W-T Rock LLC
- Ihs Global Inc.
- Teaneck, Township of (inc)
- Colorvision International Inc
- Ameripark, Inc
- Metro Park Laundry
- Facility Solutions International LLC
- Medical Hair Restoration, Inc.
- Growing Family, Inc.
- Arrow Uniform-Taylor LLC
- Image First Uniform Rental Service, Inc
- American Etc., Inc.
- United Linen Services Inc
- Heritage Health Care Services Inc
- Class Act Cleaning Service LLC
- Kiss Nail Products, Inc
- Debt Free Arizona, Inc
- Kenneth's Hair Salons & Day Spas, Inc.
- Halterman Photo Lab Inc
- J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc.
- Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel Inc
- Classmates Media Corporation
- Restland Funeral Home Inc
- Venetian Club Inc
- Domestic Linen Supply and Laundry Company
- Rubinbrown LLP
- H&R Block, Inc.
- City of Tamarac
- Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel, Llc.
- Admiral Linen Service Inc.
- Great Performances/Artists As Waitresses Inc
- Cadillac Uniform & Linen Supply Inc
- Cgi Management Consultants Inc
- Weight Watchers of Columbus Inc
- International Garment Technologies LLC
- Bestway Inc
- Ltk Corp
- Empire Beauty School Inc
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities Inc
- Destination Resort Management, Inc.
- Premier Party Servers Inc
- Central Laundry Service Corp.
- H & R Block, Inc.
- Clean Uniform Company St. Louis
- Ryan, Inc.
- Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel, LLC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.