- Lee Memorial Health System Foundation, Inc.
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Administracion De Servicios De Salud Mental Y Cont
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Nassau Health Care Corporation
- Wake Forest University
- Hennepin County
- Diakon Inc
- Kidspeace National Centers For Kids In Crisis, Inc
- Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries, Inc.
- Sco Family of Services
- The Aultman Hospital
- Center Residence Corporation
- Tenet Healthsystem Medical, Inc
- Sunnyside Home Care Project Inc
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Care One At Holmdel LLC
- The Phineas Corporation
- Hillside Children's Center
- Chimes District of Columbia, Inc.
- Home Services Systems Inc
- Virginia Dept of Mental Health, Mental Retardation
- Department of Children & Families
- Diversified Services Inc
- Project Ohr Inc
- California Department of Developmental Services
- Maryland Department of Human Resources
- Dream Marriage Group, Inc.
- North American Family Institute, Inc.
- Mankato Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
- Senior Phs Living Inc
- ME Dept of Behavioral and Developmental Services
- Virginia Southside Training Center Inc
- Livhome, Inc
- Volunteers of America - Greater New York, Inc.
- Resource Center For Independent Living (inc)
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc
- Hamilton Health Care System Inc
- Hallmark Rehab LLC
- St. Nicholas Local Development Corporation
- St Vincent's Development Corp
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environme
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- Father Flanagan's Boy's Home Inc
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Inc
- Family and Social Services Administration, Indiana
- Mature Services, Incorporated
- Peckham Vocational Industries, Inc.
- Holy Name Hospital
- Africare, Inc
- ASG Training and Education Center
- J Iverson Riddle Development Center
- Carilion Clinic
- Aseracare Hospice - New Horizons, LLC
- YMCA of The Suncoast Inc
- Hampton University
- Compassion International Inc
- Community Living Alliance, Inc
- Independence First, Inc.
- Sdtc-Center For Discovery Inc
- Fircrest School
- University Physician Group
- The American Red Cross
- Goodwill Industries of South Florida, Inc.
- Focus On The Family, Inc.
- Elk Regional Health Center, Inc.
- Wrentham Developmental Center
- The Jewish Home & Hospital For Aged
- Good Shepherd Home-Long Term Care Facility, Inc
- Hudspeth Regional Center
- National Mentor Healthcare, Inc
- Eastern Nebraska Human Services Agency
- Veterans Health Administration
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Medcor, Inc.
- Connecticut Society To Prevent Blindness, Inc.
- Fresno County Economic Opportunities Commission
- Loretto Rest Realty Corporation
- Department of Health Ohio
- Oklahoma Dept of Human Services
- Young Men's Christian Association of Boise, Idaho,
- Hays Medical Center, Inc
- Department of Social and Health Services
- North Lake Support and Services Center
- HealthSouth Harmarville Rehabilitation Hospital
- In-Roads Creative Programs, Inc
- Federation Employment and Guidance Service, Inc.
- Walker Methodist Senior Services Obligated Group
- Marianna Sunland Facility
- Health and Human Services System, Nebraska
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Servic
- Stella Maris Operating Corp
- Portland Habilitation Center, Inc.
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Melwood Horticultural Training Center Inc
- Sea Mar Community Health Center
- The Jefferson Memorial Hospital Association
- Barber, Dr Gertrude Center Inc
- The New England Center For Children Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.