- Sirrum Inc
- Argon St, Inc
- Stan Koch & Sons Trucking, Inc
- Professional Transportation Group Ltd (inc)
- Astar Air Cargo, Inc.
- Total Quality Logistics, LLC
- Arya Corporation
- UPS Worldwide Logistics Inc
- UPS Customhouse Brokerage, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- New Breed Logistics, Inc
- Sears Logistics Services, Inc.
- Central Freight Lines, Inc.
- Stolt-Nielsen Transportation Group Inc.
- Pacer Transportation Solutions, Inc.
- Fmi, Inc.
- Sterling Casino Lines, L.P.
- Bobby Thomas
- Americus Logistics, L.L.C.
- P&O Nedlloyd Global Logistics, Inc.
- Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage Co Inc
- Elite Group Inc
- Egl, Inc.
- Maersk Inc.
- Macy's, Inc
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc.
- The Pasha Group
- U P S Supply Chain Solutions Inc
- Toyota Tsusho America, Inc.
- Bdp International, Inc.
- Cabela's Incorporated
- Panalpina, Inc.
- Nyc Auto Terminal Corp.
- Third Party Enterprises, Inc
- Sunbelt Furniture Xpress, Inc.
- L & H Trucking Company, Inc.
- Jacobson Logistics Company, L.C.
- H & M Bay, Inc.
- Hapag-Lloyd (america) Inc.
- Boyd Logistics, Inc.
- Ait Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
- The Custom Companies Inc
- Liberty Maritime Corporation
- Swissport Cargo Services, Inc.
- Ra Global Services Inc
- Averitt Express, Inc.
- Traffic Tech, Inc.
- Bnsf Railway Company
- C Bean Transport, Inc
- Mark Vi1 Transportation Company, Inc.
- Alan Ritchey Inc
- Fritz Air Freight
- Agility Defense & Government Services, Inc.
- Paschall Services, Inc.
- Barthco International, Inc.
- Csav Agency, LLC
- Seaboard Marine Ltd., Inc.
- Southeastern Freight Lines, Inc
- Nutrition Transportation Services LLC
- Towne Air Freight, Inc.
- USF Holland Inc.
- Automated Distribution Systems, LP
- Wemco, Inc.
- Crane Worldwide Logistics LLC
- Advanced Quality Logistics LLC
- Mol (america) Inc.
- Federal Express Corporation
- Distribution Transportation Services Company
- Port Watch Logistics, LLC
- Tricont Trucking Company
- Schneider Logistics, Inc.
- Forward Air, Inc
- International Bonded Couriers, Inc.
- Mediterranean Shipping Company (usa) Inc
- Transvantage Solutions Inc
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Caribbean Transportation Services, Inc.
- Zim American Integrated Shipping Services Company,
- Mallory Alexander International Logistics, LLC
- ABF Freight System, Inc.
- Valco Instruments Company Inc
- Fedex Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage, Inc.
- Delphi Corporation
- Cox Truck Brokerage, Inc.
- Processing & Distribution Services, Inc
- Air Express International Usa, Inc.
- F.T.C. Services, Inc.
- Industrial Transport Inc.
- Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Ctc Distribution Services, LLC
- Econocaribe Consolidators Inc.
- Continental Shipping, Inc
- Eagle U S A Airfreight
- Command Transportation, LLC
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Inc.
- Jordan Air Express Inc
- Miami International Airport Cargo Facilities & Ser
- Cbocs Distribution, Inc.
- Ta Services, Inc.
- Abx Logistics (usa), Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.