- Honeywell International Inc
- The Boeing Company
- Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Barnes Group Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation (georgia)
- Rohr Inc Credit Corporation
- Rohr, Inc
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- PCC Structurals, Inc.
- Vought Aircraft Industries, Inc.
- G K N Aerospace North America Inc
- Utica Corporation
- The Nordam Group Inc
- Lockheed Martin Aircraft Center
- Woodward Governor Company
- McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Company
- Robinson Helicopter Company, Inc.
- Boeing Oak Ridge Co
- Weber Aircraft LP
- GKN Aerospace Chem-Tronics Inc.
- Learjet Inc.
- Honeywell, Inc.
- Thales Avionics Inc
- Williams International Co LLC
- Bae Systems, Inc.
- Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems Inc.
- Bae Systems Controls Inc.
- Goodrich Corporation
- Kaman Aerospace Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
- Engineered Fabrics Corporation
- Alliant Holdings, LLC
- GKN Westland Aerospace Inc
- Meyer Tool, Inc.
- Hydro-Aire, Inc
- AAR Power Services
- Arrowhead Products Corporation
- Labinal, Inc.
- Zodiac US Corporation
- Precision Components International, Inc.
- Triumph Composite Systems, Inc.
- C&D Zodiac, Inc.
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- Eclipse Aviation Corporation Inc
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Harvard Custom Manufacturing Inc
- L-3 Crestview Aerospace
- Lockheed Martin Space Operations Company
- McDonnell Douglas Corporation
- Pratt & Whitney Engine Services, Inc
- Pratt & Whitney Engine Services, Inc.
- Schweizer Aircraft Corp.
- Sikorsky Support Services, Inc.
- Unison Engine Components-Manchester CT Inc.
- Vought Aircraft Industries Inc
- Avox Systems Inc.
- General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products,
- Marvin Engineering Co., Inc.
- Aerospace Dynamics International, Inc.
- Ducommun Aerostructures, Inc.
- Johnson UNC Technology Inc
- Rolls-Royce Engine Services-Oakland Inc.
- Sundstrand De Puerto Rico Inc
- Argo-Tech Corporation
- Landoll Corporation
- Kearfott Corporation
- Aeroframe Services, LLC
- Airfoil Textron Inc
- Bae Systems, Inc
- Engine Alliance LLC
- Lord Corporation
- Mooney Airplane Company Inc
- Teledyne Continental Motors, Inc.
- The Cessna Aircraft Company
- Unison Industries, LLC
- Senior Operations LLC
- Unison Engine Components Inc
- Driessen Aircraft Interior Systems, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- American Fuel Cell and Coated Fabrics Company
- Be Aerospace, Inc.
- Esterline Mason Electric Co
- Integrated Deicing Services, LLC
- Blades Technology International, Inc.
- Aimd Norfook
- Arkwin Industries, Inc.
- Avtech Corporation
- Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC
- Meggitt-America Inc
- Odyssey Industries, Incorporated
- PCC Airfoils, LLC
- Primus International Inc.
- Turbo Combustor Technology, Inc
- Tect Aerospace Wellington Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.