- Virginia Department of Transportation
- Alpine Access, Inc.
- Sandia Corporation
- United States Dept of Energy
- Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Brookfield Asset Management LLC
- Prolease Pacific Inc
- Carondelet Health System Inc
- Geisinger Health System Foundation
- Deloitte Consulting L.L.P.
- Akron General Health System
- Combat Support Associates
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Technology, LLC
- Hasbro Managerial Services Inc
- Saint Lukes Hospital and Health Network
- Baptist Health System, Inc.
- National Product Services Inc
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Smithkline Beecham Corporation
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Baystate Health System Health Services, Inc.
- Battelle Memorial Institute Inc
- Puerto Rico Telephone Company
- Pinnacle Health System
- Bechtel National, Inc.
- Merchandising Corporation of America, Inc.
- Cooper Health Care
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
- Marketsource Inc
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Forum Health
- Samaritan Health Services, Inc.
- Trustees of Dartmouth College
- Lockheed Martin Energy Research Corp
- Jacobs Engineering Company
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Hopkins Johns University
- Thedacare, Inc.
- Philip Industrial Services (usa), Inc
- Ut-Battelle, LLC
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Jacobi Hospital
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- General Motors Corporation
- North Mississippi Health Services Inc
- California Institute of Technology
- Central Georgia Health Systems, Inc.
- Dehon, Inc.
- Safelite Solutions, LLC
- Our Lady of Lourdes Healthcare Services Inc
- New England Medical Center Inc
- General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.
- Rockford Health System
- East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare Syst
- Lockheed Martin Logistics Management, Inc
- Uchicago Argonne, LLC
- Universities Research Association, Inc.
- Army Fleet Support, LLC
- Intercoastal Health Systems, Inc
- Marriott Worldwide Sales and Marketing, Inc.
- Regents of The University of Michigan
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Marshfield Clinic
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Defense Finance & Accounting Service
- Fluor-CDM Space Services, LLC
- Propoco, Inc.
- New York State Department of Health
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Southwestern Bell Telephone, L.P.
- University of Washington
- West Penn Allegheny Health Systems Inc
- The Childrens Hospital Foundation
- The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Rochester General Health System
- Parkview Health System, Inc.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Inc.
- Mds Pharma Services (us) Inc.
- Catholic Health System, Inc.
- Baptist Health
- Ventiv Health, Inc.
- King County Public Hospital District No 2
- Mississippi Baptist Health Systems, Inc.
- Administrative Employer Services, Inc.
- Christus Health Gulf Coast, Inc
- Southwest Research Institute Inc
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Dekalb Regional Healthcare System Inc
- ITT Federal Services Corporation
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corp.
- KPMG L.L.P.
- Doon Technologies, Inc
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Twin Tier Management Corporation
- Baptist St Anthony's Hospital Corp
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.