- Chrysler LLC
- Raytheon Company
- Northrop Grumman Ship Systems, Inc.
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC
- General Motors Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Honeywell International Inc
- Electric Boat Corporation
- Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Avondale Industries of New York, Inc.
- Royale Coach By Monaco Inc
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation (georgia)
- General Electric Company
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Barnes Group Inc.
- Sea Ray Boats, Inc.
- Allison Transmission, Inc.
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
- Autoalliance Management Company
- Automotive Components Holdings LLC
- National Steel & Shipbuilding Company
- Atwood Mobile Products, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Products, Inc.
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Monaco Coach Corporation
- SGC Holding Company Inc
- Denso Manufacturing Michigan, Inc
- Bae Systems Tactical Vehicle Systems LP
- Rohr Inc Credit Corporation
- General Dynamics Land Systems Inc.
- Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas, Inc.
- Pollone S.A. Industria E Comercia
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc.
- Rohr, Inc
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Vought Aircraft Industries, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- PCC Structurals, Inc.
- Champion Laboratories, Inc.
- Bollinger Calcasieu, L.L.C.
- Polaris Industries Inc
- Bae Systems Land & Armaments Holdings Inc.
- Honda of South Carolina Mfg., Inc.
- G E C O M Corp.
- Jayco Inc.
- Dieomatic Incorporated
- G. W. Bartlett Co. Original Specification Jaguar I
- Country Coach LLC
- Polaris Industries Inc.
- Bird Blue Body Company
- Delphi Corporation
- Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Supreme Corporation
- Utica Corporation
- G K N Aerospace North America Inc
- The Nordam Group Inc
- Horton Vans, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Aircraft Center
- Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp., U.S.A.
- Fleetwood Motor Homes of Indiana Inc
- Alliant Techsystems Inc.
- Viking Yacht Company
- Woodward Governor Company
- Pierce Company
- Aw North Carolina, Inc.
- Mc Neilus Companies, Inc.
- Johnson Controls Interiors LLC
- Club Car, Inc.
- Honda Transmission Manufacturing of America, Inc.
- Autoliv Asp, Inc.
- A I Flint, LLC
- Gunderson LLC
- Ic of Oklahoma, LLC
- Bae Systems Norfolk Ship Repair Inc.
- Newmar Corporation
- Decoma International of America Inc
- Bae Systems San Diego Ship Repair Inc.
- Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Inc.
- B A E Systems Ship Repair Inc
- Faurecia Automotive Holdings Inc
- Great Dane Limited Partnership
- Bollinger Gulf Repair, LLC
- Aai Corporation
- Utilimaster Corporation
- Great Dane Trailers Inc
- McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Company
- Graco Inc.
- Delphi Automotive Systems (global) Holding, Inc
- Luk Clutch Systems, LLC
- Robinson Helicopter Company, Inc.
- Ambrake Manufacturing, Ltd.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.