- The Vanguard Group Inc
- Vanguard Fiduciary Trust Company Inc
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Paramount Communications Acquisition Corporation
- American Residental Investment Holding LLC
- Trump Taj Mahal, Inc
- Promedica Health System Inc
- Canadian Imperial Holdings Inc
- Qualcomm International Inc
- Prudential Securities Group, Inc.
- Corporex Companies, LLC
- Accenture Inc.
- Duke and King Acquisition Corp.
- Tpg Capital, L.P.
- A. T. Williams Oil Company
- Longview Fibre Company
- Mellon Trust of New England, N.A.
- UNITED DOMINION REALTY TRUST, INC.
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics & Plastics, Inc.
- Recovery Equity Investors LP
- General Electric Capital Corporation
- Swissport Usa, Inc.
- Dow Corning Silicon Energy Systems, Inc.
- Osmose Holdings, Inc.
- Putnam Investments, LLC
- Decatur Memorial Foundation
- Green Capital Investors LP
- American Century Investment Management Inc
- K O A Holdings Inc
- Christ Hospital Health Services Corporation
- Investors Fiduciary Trust Co
- Swiss Post US Holdings Inc
- Riverside Health Care System, Inc.
- Eastek Holdings LLC
- Saxon Capital, Inc.
- A I M Management Group Inc.
- Bain Capital Partners, LLC
- U S Merchants Financial Group Inc
- Mark Coborn and Family Real Property Par
- Neuberger & Berman Partners Fund Inc
- Janus International Holding LLC
- Jfb Firth Rixson, Inc.
- Citi Investor Services, Inc.
- Td Banknorth Leasing Corp
- Mid Valley Health System
- Geneva Enterprises, Inc
- Jacobs Entertainment, Inc.
- Styles & Styles, Inc.
- Scudder Growth Fund
- Lasalle National Bancorp, Inc
- Simon Property Group, L.P.
- City Utilities of Springfield MO
- General Atlantic LLC
- Keystone Turf Club, Inc.
- Penn National Holding Corporation
- Transaction Applications Group
- H I G P Xi Holdings Inc
- National Retail Systems, Inc
- Safer Holding Corp
- Health Services Group Inc
- Wynnchurch Capital, Ltd.
- Gardere Wynne Sewell, LLP
- Medegen, LLC
- S N T L Litigation Trust
- Ruthrauff Sauer, LLC
- First West Texas Bancshares
- Northwest Capital Appreciation, Inc.
- Aerogroup Retail Holdings Inc
- Rbc Bancorporation (usa)
- Mutual of Omaha Marketing Corporation
- Barclays Global Investors Services
- Bancboston Capital Inc
- Monomoy Capital Partners, L.P.
- Amli Residential Properties, L.P.
- Pioneer Trail Junior High
- Delimex Holdings Inc.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Found
- Varco De Mexico Holdings, Inc.
- Hudson Leaseco LLC
- Lehman Commercial Paper Inc
- Mmh Holdings, Inc.
- Transport International Pool, Inc
- Doctor's Associates Inc
- By The Rockies, LLC
- D E Shaw Valence Fund 2 LP
- Marshall & Ilsley Trust Company National Associati
- Arvest Bank Group, Inc.
- Cargo Group LLC
- Huron Concrete Company
- Resmoor L.L.C.
- Plante & Moran Investment Partnership
- Securities Management Research Inc
- Bain Capital, LLC
- Adsumma Group Inc
- Budco Holdings LLC
- Van Kampen Asset Management Inc
- McLean Fund
- Moore Group, Inc.
- Specialty Retailers (tx) LP
- Aker Industrial Constructors Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.