- Baker Petrolite Corporation
- Paper Converting Machine Company
- Novellus Chemical Mechanical Planarization Group
- Fanuc Robotics America, Inc.
- Asml US Inc
- FLS US Holdings Inc
- The Ward Machinery Company
- Universal Instruments Corporation
- Carrier Commercial Refrigeration, Inc.
- HPM Corporation
- Interbake Foods LLC
- Marquip Ward United, Inc
- Macdermid Printing Solutions LLC
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Exxonmobil Oil Corporation
- Jacobs Applied Technology Inc
- Columbia Machine, Inc.
- Johnson Controls Interiors L.L.C.
- Marquip LLC
- Toppan Photomasks, Inc.
- Weber Marking Systems, Inc.
- Andritz Inc.
- Besser Company
- Brake Parts Inc
- Dan River, Inc
- Fisher Graphic Industries A California Corporation
- Meridian Automotive Systems, Inc.
- M & R Printing Equipment, Inc. (del)
- Sunoco, Inc. (R&m)
- Autologic Inc
- FSI International, Inc.
- Pearce Simon MD Inc
- Urschel Laboratories Inc
- Norse Dairy Systems, L.P.
- Electronics For Imaging, Inc.
- Hollingsworth, John D On Wheels Inc
- Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc.
- G K Management Inc Del
- Husky Injection Molding Systems, Inc.
- Valero Refining Company (inc)
- Gtp Greenville, Inc.
- American Italian Pasta Company
- Andy Mark' Inc
- Cryogenic Vessel Alternatives, LP
- Durr Systems, Inc.
- Pfaudler, Inc.
- Union Special Corporation
- Voith Paper Inc.
- Alfa Laval Inc
- Bar-S Foods Co.
- Fluid Management, Inc. (del)
- General Motors Corporation
- Autologic Information International Inc
- Eriez Manufacturing Co.
- McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
- John Bean Technologies Corporation
- Yorozu Automotive Mississippi, Inc.
- Brown Machine LLC
- Milacron Inc.
- N. Wasserstrom & Sons, Inc.
- Orcon Corporation
- Appalachian Custom Dry Kilns LLC
- Park Industries, Inc.
- Eberspaecher North America, Inc.
- Macdermid Colorspan Inc
- Lee Industries, Inc
- Acord Inc
- GL&v USA Inc.
- Lam Research Corporation
- Niro Inc
- SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- De La Rue Cash Systems Inc
- Siemens Water Technologies Corp.
- Stork Gamco, Inc.
- Fargo Electronics, Inc.
- A P V North America Inc.
- Alliance Machine Systems International LLC
- American Roller Company LLC
- Delphi Corporation
- General Scanning Inc
- Global Automotive Systems, LLC
- Globe Machine Manufacturing Company
- Hobart Corporation
- ITW Food Equipment Group LLC
- Khs Usa, Inc.
- Lawrence Equipment, Inc.
- M&R Holdings, Inc.
- Marshall Middleby Inc
- Miniat OSI Limitedd Partnership
- Muller Martini Mailroom Systems
- Nordson Corporation
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Photronics, Inc.
- Sasib Bakery North America, Inc.
- Scriptpro LLC
- Spang & Company
- Tetra Pak Carton Chilled, Inc
- EMI Industries, LLC
- Larc, Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.