- Employee Leasing Solutions Inc.
- Modern Business Associates Inc
- Landrum Professional Employer Services, Inc.
- Drivers Management LLC
- Hewitt Associates, Inc.
- Robert Half International Inc.
- On Time Staffing LLC
- Administrate Concept Inc.
- Team-One Employment Specialists, LLC
- The Royce Group Inc
- Professional Educational Services Group, LLC
- LMC Resources, Inc.
- Employer Services Corporation
- White Glove Placement Inc.
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions
- Interpool Temporary Personnel Inc
- The Sullivan Group
- Allied Staffing Inc
- Beco, Inc.
- Labor Temps South, Inc.
- First Class Staffing, Inc.
- Ahac, Inc.
- Go-Staff, Inc.
- Belcan Corporation
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc.
- Staff Leasing of Central New York Inc
- Tsl Ltd
- Care Source, LLC
- Career Group, Inc.
- Star H-R
- Modern Employee Inc
- Medi Lend Nursing Services, Inc
- Core Staffing Services, Inc.
- Insource Contract Services, LLC
- Staffchex, Inc.
- Amfinity Business Solution
- Abel Leasing
- Coast Personnel Services, Inc.
- N J Protocall Inc
- Progressive Nursing Staffers, Inc.
- Granite Professional Technical Services Inc
- Show Pros Entertainment Services Inc
- Advantedge Business Group LLC
- Harborquest, Inc.
- Allstaff Management, Inc.
- Sigma Temps Inc
- Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Transportation Unlimited Inc
- Alaskan Professional Employers
- Workway Nursing Corp.
- Barele Inc
- Advance Personnel Services
- Nextsource Inc.
- Travel Ease, Inc
- Belcan Services Group II Limited Partnership
- Administaff Financial Management Services, Inc.
- Allegis Group, Inc.
- Executive Administrative Services Inc
- Granite Services International, Inc.
- Careerbuilder, LLC
- Dsk Group Inc
- Tfe, Inc.
- Impact Logistics, Inc.
- Swiss Post Solutions, Inc.
- Innovative Staffing Inc.
- Sierra Systems, Inc
- Grafton Inc
- Hospitality Staffing Services, Ltd.
- Professional Nursing, Inc.
- Ramnarain II, LLC
- People Care Incorporated
- EZ Payroll & Staffing Solutions LLC
- Seasons Finest, Inc.
- Gonzalez Contract Services, Inc.
- Advance'd Temporaries, Inc.
- Smith Temporaries, Inc.
- Southern Healthcare Agency, Incorporated
- American Labor Inc
- Healthcare Services of The Ozarks, Inc.
- Qualified Contractors, Inc.
- GTE Corporation
- Manpower World Head Quarters
- Vision Information Technologies, Inc.
- Manpower Professional Staffing Services, Inc
- Ultracare of Manhattan Ltd.
- Instant Help Inc
- McCallion Staffing Specialist
- Ado Staffing, Inc
- Longmont, City of Inc
- T& R Bangi's Argriculture Services Inc
- Pemer Packing Co., Inc
- Paradigm Infotech, Inc.
- Ideal Solutions Inc
- Tfe Group Inc
- Bridgemark, LLC
- Moreno Energy Services, Inc.
- Labor Staffing, Inc
- Echo Design and Development Corporation
- Planetechs, LLC
- Metropolitan Escort Services Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.