- Employee Leasing Solutions Inc.
- Modern Business Associates Inc
- Landrum Professional Employer Services, Inc.
- Drivers Management LLC
- Hewitt Associates, Inc.
- Robert Half International Inc.
- On Time Staffing LLC
- Administrate Concept Inc.
- Team-One Employment Specialists, LLC
- The Royce Group Inc
- Professional Educational Services Group, LLC
- LMC Resources, Inc.
- Employer Services Corporation
- White Glove Placement Inc.
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions
- The Sullivan Group
- Interpool Temporary Personnel Inc
- Allied Staffing Inc
- Beco, Inc.
- Labor Temps South, Inc.
- Staff Leasing of Central New York Inc
- Belcan Corporation
- First Class Staffing, Inc.
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc.
- Ahac, Inc.
- Go-Staff, Inc.
- Tsl Ltd
- Care Source, LLC
- Career Group, Inc.
- Star H-R
- Modern Employee Inc
- Insource Contract Services, LLC
- Medi Lend Nursing Services, Inc
- Amfinity Business Solution
- Core Staffing Services, Inc.
- Staffchex, Inc.
- Abel Leasing
- Coast Personnel Services, Inc.
- N J Protocall Inc
- Progressive Nursing Staffers, Inc.
- Granite Professional Technical Services Inc
- Show Pros Entertainment Services Inc
- Advantedge Business Group LLC
- Harborquest, Inc.
- Allstaff Management, Inc.
- Sigma Temps Inc
- Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Transportation Unlimited Inc
- Alaskan Professional Employers
- Workway Nursing Corp.
- Advance Personnel Services
- Barele Inc
- Nextsource Inc.
- Travel Ease, Inc
- Belcan Services Group II Limited Partnership
- Allegis Group, Inc.
- Administaff Financial Management Services, Inc.
- Careerbuilder, LLC
- Dsk Group Inc
- Executive Administrative Services Inc
- Granite Services International, Inc.
- Tfe, Inc.
- Swiss Post Solutions, Inc.
- Impact Logistics, Inc.
- Innovative Staffing Inc.
- Sierra Systems, Inc
- Grafton Inc
- Professional Nursing, Inc.
- Ramnarain II, LLC
- Gonzalez Contract Services, Inc.
- People Care Incorporated
- EZ Payroll & Staffing Solutions LLC
- Hospitality Staffing Services, Ltd.
- Seasons Finest, Inc.
- Advance'd Temporaries, Inc.
- Smith Temporaries, Inc.
- Southern Healthcare Agency, Incorporated
- Manpower World Head Quarters
- Qualified Contractors, Inc.
- Healthcare Services of The Ozarks, Inc.
- American Labor Inc
- GTE Corporation
- Vision Information Technologies, Inc.
- Manpower Professional Staffing Services, Inc
- Ultracare of Manhattan Ltd.
- Instant Help Inc
- McCallion Staffing Specialist
- Planetechs, LLC
- Tfe Group Inc
- Longmont, City of Inc
- Ado Staffing, Inc
- T& R Bangi's Argriculture Services Inc
- Bridgemark, LLC
- Paradigm Infotech, Inc.
- Moreno Energy Services, Inc.
- Pemer Packing Co., Inc
- Metropolitan Escort Services Inc
- Advantage Nursing Services, Inc.
- Ideal Solutions Inc
- Echo Design and Development Corporation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.