- 3M Company
- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated
- Guardian Assets Inc
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Fci Usa, Inc.
- Charged Up, LLC
- Temic Automotive of North America Inc
- Ferari LLC
- E.D.S. Manufacturing, Inc
- Rf Micro Devices, Inc.
- Endicott Interconnect Technologies, Inc.
- Motorola Satellite Communications, Inc
- Agere Systems Inc.
- Flextronics International USA Inc
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Methode Electronics, Inc
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- Qimonda Richmond, LLC
- Ttm Printed Circuit Group, Inc.
- Triquint Semiconductor Texas LP
- MEMC Southwest Inc
- Kavlico Corporation
- Intersil Communications Inc
- Microsemi Corp.-Integrated Products
- Suntron Corporation
- Transaction Technologies Inc
- Hynix Semiconductor Manufacturing America Inc.
- ITT Defense
- Texas Instruments Tucson Corporation
- Efw Inc
- Elcom, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Wafertech LLC
- Santronics Inc
- Semiconductor Components Industries of Rhode Islan
- Molex Incorporated
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor, L.L.C.
- L-3 Communications Electron Technologies Inc
- Intel Massachusetts, Inc.
- Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
- Qlogic Switch Products, Inc.
- Siltronic Corporation
- Labinal-Corinth, Inc.
- Kemet Electronics Corporation
- Photocircuits Corporation
- Spectrum Fsy Microwave, Inc.
- Allegro Microsystems, Inc.
- Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
- Framatome Group
- Mid-South Electronics, Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Handotai America, Inc.
- Vishay Vitramon, Incorporated
- Carrier Corporation
- M C Electronics, Inc.
- Tyco Electronics Corporation
- Communications & Power Industries Inc
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Jazz Semiconductor, Inc
- Kimball Electronics Tampa Inc
- Moog Inc.
- Ttm Advanced Circuits, Inc.
- Analog Devices International Inc
- Solyndra, Inc.
- Felchar Manufacturing Corporation
- Sumco Phoenix Corporation
- Qlogic Enclosure Management Products, Inc
- Herley-Cti, Inc
- Siliconix Incorporated
- Celestica Aerospace Technologies Corporation
- Celestica Corporation
- General Assembly Corporation
- Hibbing Electronics Corporation
- Honeywell Electronic Materials Inc
- Pall Trinity Micro Corp
- Scroll Technologies
- Spansion LLC
- BP Solar International Inc.
- Plexus Services Corp.
- Kyocera America, Inc.
- CTS Corporation
- Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor (minnesota) Inc.
- Smtek, Inc.
- Stratos Lightwave, LLC
- Parlex Polymer Flexible Circuits, Inc.
- Jabil Circuit, Inc.
- Deutsch Engineered Connecting Devices
- Akrion Systems
- Asia Direct LLC
- Avago Technologies U.S. Inc.
- Benchmark Electronics Manufacturing, Inc.
- Dynamic Details Incorporated, Silicon Valley
- Eni Technology, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Infineon Technologies North America Corporation
- ITT Corporation
- Jabil Defense and Aerospace Services, LLC
- Leach International Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.