- Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- NV Homes
- Credit Suisse Holdings (usa), Inc.
- Credit Suisse Securities (usa) LLC
- MBNA Consumer Services Inc.
- UBS Securities LLC
- Lehman Brothers/Gp Inc.
- Putnam Intermediate Government Income Trust
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated
- Investors Financial Services Corporation
- Massachusetts Financial Services Company
- Franklin Templeton Services, LLC
- UBS Americas Inc
- UBS Financial Services Inc.
- The Depository Trust Company
- Credit Suisse (usa), Inc.
- Ameriprise Financial Services Inc.
- J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- U B S Investment Bank
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Credit Corporation
- Hartford Equity Sales Company Inc
- Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Inc.
- American Express Travel Related Services Company,
- Cargill Financial Services Int
- The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Norwest Financial De Asset Management Inc
- Franklin Advisers, Inc
- Dain Rauscher Incorporated
- Bear, Stearns Securities Corp.
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- New York Stock Exchange, Inc.
- First Mutual Credit Bank
- Banc One Capital Markets, Inc.
- American United Mutual Insurance Holding Company
- Franklin Templeton Investor Services, LLC
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Computershare Shareholder Services, Inc.
- Barclays USA Inc
- Lazard Freres & Co LLC
- Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc.
- Securities Industry Automation Corporation
- Ryan Beck & Co, Inc.
- Psitronics Group Systems International
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
- Vgp Corporation
- Fidelity/Wtc, Inc.
- Boston Financial Data Services, Inc.
- Refco Group Ltd LLC
- Computershare Investor Services LLC
- Citistreet Retirement Services LLC
- Aegon USA Securities Inc
- T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
- The Western & Southern Life Insurance Company
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co Inc
- Ppl Services Corporation
- Morgan Keegan & Company Inc
- Itg, Inc.
- William Blair & Company LLC
- Prudential Annuities
- Planco Financial Services, Inc
- Scherrer & Associates
- Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc.
- Brown Brothers Harriman & Co
- First Clearing, LLC
- Prudential Trust Company
- J.P. Morgan Investment Management, Inc.
- Mortgage Guarantee Insurance Company
- Nomura Holding America Inc.
- Hl Insurance Services
- The Inland Financial Group Inc
- The Capital Group Companies Inc
- Ameriprise Advisor Services, Inc.
- Jones Financial Companies, L.L.L.P.
- Pioneer Investment Management USA Inc
- Chicago Board Options Exchange Inc
- Banc of America Securities LLC
- J.P. Morgan Retirement Plan Services, LLC
- Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P.
- Bank of America Pvt Wealth Management
- Bayview Financial Holdings, L.P.
- Susquehanna International Group
- Fieldston Investors Limited Partnership
- Rbc Wealth Managment
- Gateway Funding Diversified Mortgage Services, L.p
- Nomura Securities International, Inc
- Putnam Investment Management, Inc.
- Wells Capital Management Inc
- Bny Convergex Group, LLC
- New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc.
- Eaton Vance Management Inc
- Waterstone Financial Group, Inc.
- Computershare Inc
- Putnam Fiduciary Trust Company
- Southern Capital Life Insurance Co
- Jones Lang Lasalle Americas, Inc.
- Scottrade, Inc.
- Nuveen All American Municipal Fund
- Amvesco PLC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.