- Washington Savannah River Company LLC
- City of Chicago
- Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc
- Washington Closure Co LLC
- City of New York
- Republic Silver State Disposal, Inc.
- Waste Management of Texas, Inc
- Stark County
- Waste Management Holdings Inc
- Taormina Industries, Inc.
- Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission (inc)
- Waste Management of Orlando Inc
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Town of Hempstead
- Waste Management of Alameda County, Inc
- Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson Co
- Arakelian Enterprises, Inc
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Town of Millbury
- Sunset Scavenger Company
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Casella Waste Management of Massachusetts, Inc.
- County of King
- Recycling Circus of Reno
- Republic Waste Services of Texas Ltd
- City of Lima
- A A A Disposal Service, Inc
- Heritage Crystal Clean LLC
- Washington Government Environmental Services Compa
- Waste Management Inc of Florida
- AAA Recycling, Inc
- Washington Group International, Inc. (ohio Corpora
- Athens Disposal Company, Inc.
- United States Dept of Transportation
- National Structures, Inc
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Sacramento Regional Waste Water Treatment Plant
- West Valley Nuclear Services Company LLC
- City of Albuquerque
- Rineco Chemical Industries, Inc.
- Safety-Kleen, Inc.
- Metro Wastewater Reclamation District
- Duratek Services, Inc.
- Automated Waste Disposal Inc
- Waste Management
- Browning-Ferris Industries of Colorado Inc
- Inland Waters Pollution Control, Inc.
- Sewerage & Water Board of New Orleans
- Superior Waste Disposal, Inc
- Energysolutions Federal Services, Inc.
- Orange County Sanitation District Financing Corpor
- Safety-Kleen Envirosystems Company
- Allegheny County Sanitary Authority
- Cedar Hammock Refuse Disposal Corporation
- United States Department of the Navy
- Waste Management of Illinois, Inc.
- San Diego Recyling Inc
- Groot Recycling & Waste Service Inc
- Department of Solid Waste
- Earth Tech, Inc.
- Unlimited Vending, Inc.
- City of Austin
- Independent Sanitation
- County of Pasquotank
- City of Barberton
- Emerald Coast Utilities Authority
- Central Industrial Services Inc
- Marborg Industries
- West Valley Environmental Services LLC
- Ascon Recycling Co
- Waste Management of Oregon, Inc.
- Waste Management Collection and Recycling Inc
- City of Baltimore
- Peek 'n Peak Sewage Services Inc
- Edco Disposal Corporation
- Browning-Ferris Industries of Tennessee Inc
- City of Long Beach
- Browning-Ferris Inc
- Waste Management of California, Inc.
- Contain-A-Way Inc
- Swdi, LLC
- Republic Services of Indiana LP
- Lifemasters Supported Selfcare Inc
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Pollution Control Industries, Inc
- Parish of St Charles
- Snow Go, LLC
- Ecology Control Industries, Inc.
- Waste Management of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District
- Allied Waste Services of Massachusetts LLC
- Waste Management of Arizona, Inc.
- Waste Management of Kentucky L.L.C.
- City of St Petersburg
- Pleasant Hill Bayshore Disposal
- Carolinas Recycling Group, LLC
- City of Greenville
- MPS Group, Inc.
- City of Milwaukee
- Covanta ARC LLC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.