- Allegheny General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Foundation Inc
- The Fulton Dekalb Hospital Authority
- Summerville Management, LLC
- Alden-Wentworth Nursing Center Inc
- Tufts Medical Center
- Winchester Medical Center
- Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Dis
- Doylestown Hospital Health and Wellness Center, In
- California Department of Developmental Services
- Progressive Home Health Services Inc
- Western NY Ddso
- Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
- Adventist Healthcare, Inc.
- Harden Healthcare Texas, LP
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Servic
- Silver Cross Health System
- Mississippi Department of Mental Health
- Deaconess Long Term Care of Missouri, Inc.
- Texas Department of Aging & Disability Services
- Sterlin Park Health Care Center
- Brooklyn Development Center
- Jewish Home & Hospital Life Care Systems
- Country Meadows Associates, L.P.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
- Hcpiii Shamrock Inc
- CF Merced La Sierra, LLC
- Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
- Oak Crest Village, Inc.
- Phoebe Devitt Homes
- Community Hospices of America, Inc.
- First Chinese Presbyterian Community Affairs Home
- Noland Health Services, Inc
- Fair Acres Geriatric Center
- Parker Jewish Institute For Health Care and Rehabi
- Isabella Geriatric Center, Inc.
- Peninsula General Nursing Home Inc
- Hebrew Home of Greater Washington
- Park Ridge Nursing Home Inc
- Mediplex of Massachusetts Inc
- Barry Community Care Center Inc
- Minnesota Masonic Home North Ridge, Inc
- Abramson, Madlyn and Leonard Center For Jewish Lif
- Riverside Healthcare Association, Inc.
- AG Facilities Operations LLC
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- The Long Island Home Foundation
- Essex Group Management Corp
- Gurwin Jewish Geriatric Foundation Inc
- Eskaton Properties Incorporated
- Promise Regional Medical Center - Hutchinson, Inc.
- Monroe Community Hospital (inc)
- Wesley Health System LLC
- Menorah Park Center For Senior Living
- The Hebrew Home For The Aged At Riverdale
- Midway Manor Corp
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- Bronx Harbor Health Care Complex, Inc
- Cleveland Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Miami Jewish Home and Hospital For The Aged, Inc
- Asbury Methodist Village, Inc.
- Midamerica Care Foundation Inc
- Mental Health Department of South Carolina
- Benedictine Health System
- St Anns Home For The Aged
- County of Northampton
- Cotru Inc
- Newcomb, Dr Kate Convalescent Center, Inc
- Abraham Beth Health Services
- Waters of Endicott
- Berks County (inc)
- Lutheran Life Communities
- Marianjoy Inc
- Drake Center, Inc
- Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center
- Shepherd Good Home Inc
- Episcopal Health Services Inc.
- Upr Care Corp.
- Peterson Sid Memorial Hospital
- Rutland Nursing Home Inc
- Beverly Enterprises-Massachusetts
- Bethesda Lutheran Homes and Services, Inc.
- Beverly Enterprises - Wisconsin, Inc
- County of Beaver
- Ggnsc Holdings LLC
- Wartburg Home of The Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Andover Sub Acute and Rehab Centre Services Two
- Beverly Enterprises, Inc.
- Beverly Enterprises - Arizona, Inc.
- Fairmont Medical Center-Mayl Health System
- Sholom Home East Inc
- Stonegate Snf Properties, LP
- St Camillus Residential Health Care Facility
- Veterans Affairs, PA Bureau For
- The Brethren Home Community
- Masonic Charity Foundation of New Jersey
- Erie, County of New York
- County of Westmoreland
- County of Camden
- Clove Lakes Health Care and Rehabilitation Center,
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.