- Home Shopping Network, Inc.
- Ellis Communications Inc
- National Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- Usani Sub LLC
- W J H G TV Inc
- Fox, Inc.
- Bee Cee, Inc.
- NBC International, Ltd (bermuda)
- CBS Broadcasting Inc.
- Cable News Network Lp, Lllp
- Gulf Coast Broadcasting Company
- Aims College
- Citadel Broadcasting Company
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC
- Pegasus Towers Inc
- American Broadcasting Companies Inc
- Univision Network Limited Partnership
- NRG Media, LLC
- Yuma Broadcasting Co
- Golden Hills Broadcasting Corporation
- Terre Haute Independent Broadcasters Inc
- Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc.
- McKinnon Publishing Company
- The Weather Channel Inc
- Telesat Canada
- Bonneville International Corporation
- Turner Classic Movies, Inc.
- Tcim Services, Inc.
- Public Broadcasting Service
- Raycom-Fed Inc
- Educational Broadcasting Corporation
- Wwl-Tv, Inc..
- Abc, Inc.
- KRXY Holding Corporation
- Susquehanna Pfaltzgraff Co Inc
- Liberman Broadcasting Inc
- N Watch Communications Inc
- Bet Television Station
- CNN America, Inc
- Clear Channel Communications, Inc.
- Valley Broadcasting Company Inc
- Montecito Broadcast Group LLC
- Journal Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Fox Television Stations, Inc
- Wpix, Inc
- Wls Television, Inc.
- Ktvk, Inc.
- Fox Television Stations, Inc.
- Entravision Communications Corporation
- Herst Communication Inc
- Tribune Broadcasting Company
- Radio Metroplex, Inc.
- Whdh TV Channel 7
- Televicentro of Puerto Rico LLC
- Word of God Fellowship, Incorporated
- E M F Broadcasting
- Minnesota Public Radio
- Wfaa-Tv, Inc.
- Allbritton Communications Company
- Woodward Communications, Inc
- NBC-Ntop Holding, Inc.
- L I N Holdings Corp
- Belo Interactive, Inc
- Maryland Department of General Services
- Northern California Public Broadcasting, Inc.
- Emmis Communications Corp
- Radio Free Asia
- Kpnt 105.7 FM
- CBS Radio
- Cox Radio, Inc.
- Eternal Word Television Network Inc
- Hearst-Argyle Television, Inc.
- Videoindiana Inc
- NW Communications of Texas, Inc.
- New World Communications of Tampa, Inc.
- Wgn Continental Broadcasting Company
- Channel 7 of Detroit, Inc.
- The Greater Washington Edutelecom Asst Inc
- Greater Washington Educational Telecommunication A
- Lwwi Broadcasting Inc
- Kgo Television, Inc.
- K T V U Partnership
- Puerto Rico Public Broadcasting Corp
- New Vision Broadcasting LLC
- Univision of Puerto Rico Inc
- Raycom Media, Inc
- Jones International, Ltd.
- Post-Newsweek Stations, Houston, Inc
- Multimedia Holdings Corparation
- The Cw Network LLC
- Wbns Tv, Inc.
- Wkyc-Tv, Inc.
- Khou-Tv, Inc.
- New World Communications of Ohio Inc
- Wboy TV
- Telemundo of Puerto Rico, Inc
- Griffin Television Tulsa II, L.L.C.
- Spokane Television, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.