- Home Shopping Network, Inc.
- Ellis Communications Inc
- National Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- Usani Sub LLC
- Bee Cee, Inc.
- Fox, Inc.
- NBC International, Ltd (bermuda)
- W J H G TV Inc
- CBS Broadcasting Inc.
- Cable News Network Lp, Lllp
- Gulf Coast Broadcasting Company
- Aims College
- Citadel Broadcasting Company
- American Broadcasting Companies Inc
- Pegasus Towers Inc
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC
- Univision Network Limited Partnership
- NRG Media, LLC
- Golden Hills Broadcasting Corporation
- Yuma Broadcasting Co
- Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc.
- McKinnon Publishing Company
- Terre Haute Independent Broadcasters Inc
- The Weather Channel Inc
- Telesat Canada
- Bonneville International Corporation
- Tcim Services, Inc.
- Turner Classic Movies, Inc.
- Public Broadcasting Service
- Raycom-Fed Inc
- Educational Broadcasting Corporation
- Wwl-Tv, Inc..
- Abc, Inc.
- Bet Television Station
- CNN America, Inc
- KRXY Holding Corporation
- Liberman Broadcasting Inc
- N Watch Communications Inc
- Susquehanna Pfaltzgraff Co Inc
- Clear Channel Communications, Inc.
- Valley Broadcasting Company Inc
- Montecito Broadcast Group LLC
- Entravision Communications Corporation
- Fox Television Stations, Inc
- Fox Television Stations, Inc.
- Herst Communication Inc
- Journal Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Ktvk, Inc.
- Radio Metroplex, Inc.
- Tribune Broadcasting Company
- Whdh TV Channel 7
- Wls Television, Inc.
- Wpix, Inc
- Televicentro of Puerto Rico LLC
- Word of God Fellowship, Incorporated
- E M F Broadcasting
- Minnesota Public Radio
- Wfaa-Tv, Inc.
- Allbritton Communications Company
- NBC-Ntop Holding, Inc.
- Woodward Communications, Inc
- Belo Interactive, Inc
- L I N Holdings Corp
- Maryland Department of General Services
- Northern California Public Broadcasting, Inc.
- Emmis Communications Corp
- Radio Free Asia
- CBS Radio
- Cox Radio, Inc.
- Eternal Word Television Network Inc
- Hearst-Argyle Television, Inc.
- Kpnt 105.7 FM
- NW Communications of Texas, Inc.
- Videoindiana Inc
- Channel 7 of Detroit, Inc.
- New World Communications of Tampa, Inc.
- Wgn Continental Broadcasting Company
- Greater Washington Educational Telecommunication A
- The Greater Washington Edutelecom Asst Inc
- Lwwi Broadcasting Inc
- K T V U Partnership
- Kgo Television, Inc.
- Puerto Rico Public Broadcasting Corp
- Jones International, Ltd.
- Multimedia Holdings Corparation
- New Vision Broadcasting LLC
- Post-Newsweek Stations, Houston, Inc
- Raycom Media, Inc
- Univision of Puerto Rico Inc
- Khou-Tv, Inc.
- The Cw Network LLC
- Wbns Tv, Inc.
- Wkyc-Tv, Inc.
- New World Communications of Ohio Inc
- Wboy TV
- Telemundo of Puerto Rico, Inc
- Griffin Television Tulsa II, L.L.C.
- Spokane Television, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.