- Alpine Access, Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management LLC
- Carondelet Health System Inc
- Geisinger Health System Foundation
- Deloitte Consulting L.L.P.
- Akron General Health System
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Technology, LLC
- Hasbro Managerial Services Inc
- Saint Lukes Hospital and Health Network
- Baptist Health System, Inc.
- National Product Services Inc
- Baystate Health System Health Services, Inc.
- Puerto Rico Telephone Company
- Pinnacle Health System
- Merchandising Corporation of America, Inc.
- Cooper Health Care
- Marketsource Inc
- Trustees of Dartmouth College
- Forum Health
- Samaritan Health Services, Inc.
- Philip Industrial Services (usa), Inc
- Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Thedacare, Inc.
- Jacobi Hospital
- North Mississippi Health Services Inc
- Central Georgia Health Systems, Inc.
- Dehon, Inc.
- Safelite Solutions, LLC
- Our Lady of Lourdes Healthcare Services Inc
- New England Medical Center Inc
- Rockford Health System
- East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare Syst
- Lockheed Martin Logistics Management, Inc
- Army Fleet Support, LLC
- Intercoastal Health Systems, Inc
- Marriott Worldwide Sales and Marketing, Inc.
- Regents of The University of Michigan
- Fluor-CDM Space Services, LLC
- Propoco, Inc.
- Southwestern Bell Telephone, L.P.
- West Penn Allegheny Health Systems Inc
- The Childrens Hospital Foundation
- The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Rochester General Health System
- Parkview Health System, Inc.
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Inc.
- Catholic Health System, Inc.
- Baptist Health
- Ventiv Health, Inc.
- King County Public Hospital District No 2
- Mississippi Baptist Health Systems, Inc.
- Administrative Employer Services, Inc.
- Christus Health Gulf Coast, Inc
- Dekalb Regional Healthcare System Inc
- Doon Technologies, Inc
- Twin Tier Management Corporation
- Baptist St Anthony's Hospital Corp
- Kidspeace Corporation
- Dell U S A Corporation
- Marketstar Corporation
- Echn Enterprises, Inc.
- Hospital Board of Directors of Lee County
- Children's Health Corporation
- Educational Testing Service Inc
- General Motors Corporation
- Genesis Health System
- Bechtel Capital Management Corp
- Northeast Health Systems, Inc.
- Compsych Employee Assistance Programs, Inc
- Northeast Health
- AT&T Corp.
- Wachovia Bank, National Association
- Healthcare Staffing & Consultants
- Linroc Community Services Corporation
- Scottsdale Healthcare Corp.
- Ivantage Network Solutions
- St Luke's Methodist Hospital
- Hall Management Corp
- Baptist Health Care Corporation
- Management Sss, Inc.
- U.S. Support Company
- Towers Perrin Forster & Crosby Inc
- Aspairus Wassau Hospital
- Premiere Global Services
- Buffalo Orlando I LLC
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Corporation
- Northern Arizona University
- Triwest Healthcare Alliance Corp.
- Rush Service Company Inc
- Dg21 LLC
- Barren River Development Council Inc
- Hastings Health Systems Inc
- Del-Jen, Inc.
- Aecom Usa, Inc.
- Childrens Health System Inc
- Young & Rubicam Inc.
- Administracion De Servicios Medicos De PR
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.