- United States Dept of Interior
- Columbia Energy Group Inc.
- Anadarko Gathering Company
- Cenex, Inc
- Schlumberger Technology Corp
- Chesapeake Operating, Inc.
- M-I L.L.C.
- Patterson Drilling Company Inc
- Devon Energy Production Company, LP
- Offshore Drilling Co
- Devon Energy Corporation
- Pride Offshore, Inc.
- Westerngeco LLC
- Superior Energy Services, LLC
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc
- Rowandrill Inc
- Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation
- BP Transportation (alaska) Inc.
- Fortum Oy
- Oceaneering International Inc
- Aera Energy LLC
- Nabors Alaska Drilling, Inc.
- Doyon Universal Services, LLC
- Complete Energy Services, Inc.
- Acme Energy Services, Inc.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services, LLC
- Oryx Energy Company Inc
- Vastar Resources Inc
- Epco, Inc.
- Dakota Gasification Company
- Highmount Exploration & Production LLC
- Cyclone Drilling, Inc.
- Schlumberger International Inc
- Vastar Resources, Inc.
- Samson Properties Incorporated
- Acuren Inspection, Inc
- Gene Watson Construction, A California Limited Par
- CCS Midstream Services, LLC
- Halliburton Energy Services, Inc
- Unit Drilling Company
- Mobil Exploration & Producing US Inc
- Bdi Inc
- Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co
- Oneok Field Services Company
- Samedan Oil Corporation
- Sandridge Energy, Inc
- Cggveritas Services Inc
- Samson Operating Company Limited Partnership
- Moncla Well Service, Inc
- Occidental Petroleum Investment Co Inc
- Parchman Operationg Co LP
- Omega Natchiq, Inc.
- Nabors Drilling USA LP
- Core Laboratories L.P.
- Chesapeake Louisiana, L.P.
- Noble Energy Production, Inc
- Texas Energy Services, L.P.
- Nabors Acquisition Corp Inc
- Scorpion Offshore Inc
- Shell Energy North America (us), L.P.
- Samson Investment Company
- Pioneer Natural Resources (gpc) Inc
- Helmerich & Payne (argentina) Drilling Co.
- Total Engineering Services Team, Inc
- B P West Coast Products L. L. C.
- Rowan Companies, Inc.
- Chesapeake Louisiana LP
- Chesapeake Exploration, L.L.C.
- Consolidated Natural Gas Company
- Helmerich & Payne C A
- Encana Oil & Gas (usa) Inc.
- Ch2m Hill Alaska, Inc.
- Ocean Exploration Company
- Peak Oilfield Service Co
- Patterson-Uti Acquisition, LLC
- Old Ges, Inc.
- Cabinda Gulf Oil Co, Inc
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation of California
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc.
- Occidental International Exploration & Production
- Murphy Exploration (alaska), Inc.
- Murphy Exploration & Production Company
- R & B Falcon Drilling International Deepwater, Inc
- Burlington Resources Oil & Gas Company LP
- Propetro Services, Inc.
- Swift Energy Operating LLC
- Torch Energy Services Inc
- Maxum Services Inc
- Noram Petroleum Corp
- Amerada Hess Pipeline Corporation
- Diamond Offshore Company
- Pgs Data Processing, Inc
- Pennzoil-Quaker State Company
- Noble Drilling Corporation
- Doyon Drilling Inc
- Great Wall Drilling Co
- Fairfield Industries Inc
- Strike Construction, LLC
- Patman Drilling International, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.