- United States Dept of Interior
- Schlumberger Technology Corp
- Devon Energy Corporation
- Westerngeco LLC
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc
- Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation
- Hornbeck Offshore Services, LLC
- Highmount Exploration & Production LLC
- Cggveritas Services Inc
- Occidental Petroleum Investment Co Inc
- Murphy Exploration & Production Company
- Pgs Data Processing, Inc
- Fairfield Industries Inc
- Alsate Exploration, Inc
- Burlington Resources Offshore Inc.
- Occidental Permian, Ltd.
- Pebble Limited Partnership
- Dawson Geophysical Company
- Transamerican Natural Gas Corporation
- Dcor, L.L.C.
- Burlington Resources Oil & Gas Company LP
- Evergreen Resources Inc
- Occidental Transaction 1 LLC
- Quicksilver Resources Inc.
- Evergreen Operating Corp
- Petromax Operating Co., Inc.
- Kaiser-Francis Oil Company
- Pecten Chemicals Inc
- Cgg Americas Inc
- Hardee Landry, Inc.
- Hunt Petroleum Corporation
- Mc Gough, Byron & Associates LLC
- Oak Tree Natural Resources LLC
- Peak Oilfield Services LLC
- Southern Bay Operating, L.L.C.
- Sydson Energy Inc
- Chevron Midcontinent LP
- CMS Enterprises Company
- Encore Operating, L.P.
- Pgs Onshore, Inc.
- The Houston Exploration Company
- Beredco, Inc.
- Geokinetics Management, Inc.
- Nexen Petroleum Offshore USA Inc
- Schlumberger Technology Corporation
- Nexen Petroleum Sales USA Inc
- Atrion Corporation
- Energen Resources Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- Kerr-Mcgee Operating Corporation
- Vanderra Management L.L.C.
- Stratagraph, Inc.
- Kojo Energy, Inc
- Atlas Baker Inc
- Diamond Alternative Energy LLC
- Drilling Services Inc
- Eog Resources, Inc.
- Fidelity Exploration & Production Company
- Killam Oil Co., Ltd.
- Linn Energy, LLC
- Pml Exploration Services LLC
- Redsky Land LLC
- Rex Energy Operating Corp.
- Seitel Management Inc
- Shenandoah Energy & Questar, Inc.
- Technip-Zachry-Saipem Lng, LP
- The Anschutz Corp
- The United Company
- Trinity Fabrication, L.L.C.
- US Datalog Technology
- Usgs Central Region
- Xto Energy Inc.
- Chevron USA
- OXY USA Wtp LP
- Oginfo. Com, LLC
- Sasken Oil and Ranch
- Seneca Resources Corporation
- Geotrace Technologies, Inc.
- Impact Energy Services, L. L. C.
- Patterson-Uti Energy, Inc.
- Range Resources - Appalachia, Llc.
- Goodrich Petroleum Co of Louisiana LLC
- Azimuth Energy, LLC
- Cog Operating LLC
- Diamondback Pumping Service
- Eog Resources, Inc
- Nuvera Fuel Cells Inc
- Occidental Energy Marketing, Inc
- Pearl Development Company
- Seismic Exchange, Inc
- United Energy Corporation
- Rio Vista Operating LLC
- Complete Energy Services, Inc.
- Gary-Williams Production Company
- Llog Exploration Company, L.L.C.
- Omega Homes Inc
- Patterson Petroleum LP Lllp
- Williams Production R M T
- Woodside Energy (usa) Inc.
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.