- United States Dept of Interior
- Schlumberger Technology Corp
- M-I L.L.C.
- Patterson Drilling Company Inc
- Devon Energy Corporation
- Offshore Drilling Co
- Pride Offshore, Inc.
- Superior Energy Services, LLC
- Westerngeco LLC
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc
- Rowandrill Inc
- Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation
- Aera Energy LLC
- Fortum Oy
- Nabors Alaska Drilling, Inc.
- Oceaneering International Inc
- Doyon Universal Services, LLC
- Acme Energy Services, Inc.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services, LLC
- Cyclone Drilling, Inc.
- Highmount Exploration & Production LLC
- Schlumberger International Inc
- Acuren Inspection, Inc
- Gene Watson Construction, A California Limited Par
- CCS Midstream Services, LLC
- Bdi Inc
- Cggveritas Services Inc
- Halliburton Energy Services, Inc
- Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co
- Moncla Well Service, Inc
- Occidental Petroleum Investment Co Inc
- Parchman Operationg Co LP
- Nabors Drilling USA LP
- Omega Natchiq, Inc.
- Core Laboratories L.P.
- Texas Energy Services, L.P.
- Helmerich & Payne (argentina) Drilling Co.
- Nabors Acquisition Corp Inc
- Rowan Companies, Inc.
- Scorpion Offshore Inc
- Total Engineering Services Team, Inc
- Ch2m Hill Alaska, Inc.
- Helmerich & Payne C A
- Peak Oilfield Service Co
- Patterson-Uti Acquisition, LLC
- Old Ges, Inc.
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc.
- Murphy Exploration & Production Company
- Diamond Offshore Company
- Maxum Services Inc
- Noble Drilling Corporation
- Pgs Data Processing, Inc
- Propetro Services, Inc.
- R & B Falcon Drilling International Deepwater, Inc
- Doyon Drilling Inc
- Great Wall Drilling Co
- Fairfield Industries Inc
- Helmerich & Payne (columbia) Drilling Co
- Oilfield Services, LLC
- Patman Drilling International, Inc.
- Strike Construction, LLC
- Nabors Well Services Co.
- Trinidad Drilling Ltd
- Rn Industries Trucking, Inc.
- Dover Industrial Products, Inc.
- Helmerich & Payne Trinidad Drilling Inc
- Alsate Exploration, Inc
- Burlington Resources Offshore Inc.
- Flint Energy Services Inc
- Nabors Industries, Inc
- Occidental Permian, Ltd.
- Pebble Limited Partnership
- Seadrill Americas, Inc.
- T. K. Stanley, Inc.
- Dolphin Services, Inc.
- C Mar America Inc
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Dawson Geophysical Company
- Ringo Drilling I, L.P.
- Trussco, Inc
- B J Services Company, U.S.A.
- Transamerican Natural Gas Corporation
- Dcor, L.L.C.
- Martex Drilling Company LLP
- Burlington Resources Oil & Gas Company LP
- Pathfinders Energy Services Inc
- Flint Energy Services Inc.
- Aries Marine Corporation
- BJ Services Company
- Blakely Construction Co Inc
- D. Courtney Construction, Inc.
- Don Spencer Co
- Energy Drilling Company
- Epoch Well Services, Inc.
- Evergreen Resources Inc
- Greka Oil & Gas, Inc.
- Hunting Energy Services, L.P.
- Latshaw Drilling & Exploration Co
- Mexssub International Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.