- University of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
- Wellchoice Inc
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Bluecross Blueshield of Tennessee, Inc.
- General Health System Management, Inc.
- Healthcare Services Corporation
- Aware Integrated Inc
- SW Washington Hospital Inc
- Travelers Protective Association of America
- Bcbsm, Inc
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- Excellus Health Plan, Inc.
- Independence Blue Cross
- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation
- American Family Life Assurance Co of Columbus
- CUNA Mutual Insurance Society
- Horizon Healthcare Services Inc
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Carefirst, Inc.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Alabama
- Centrastate Healthcare System, Inc
- Chubb Capital Corporation
- Hamot Health Foundation Inc
- Hospital Espanol Auxilio Mutuo De Puerto Rico. Inc
- Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
- Palmetto Gba, LLC
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Missouri Inc
- United Healthcare of Wyoming, Inc.
- Capital Blue Cross
- Vision Service Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Community Health Care Services of Menomonee Falls
- Louisiana Health Service and Indemnity Company, Pa
- Trustmark Insurance Company (mutual)
- Group Health Incorporated
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Ovations, Inc.
- Carefirst of Maryland, Inc.
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (inc)
- Physicians Mutual Insurance Co Inc
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield, A Mutual Insura
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rochester
- Group Hospitalization and Medical Services, Inc.
- Healthnow New York, Inc
- Interinsurance Exchange of The Automobile Club
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Louise Obici Memorial Hospital Inc
- Chilton, Forrest S III Memorial Hospital Inc
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc.
- Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc
- Managed Health Network
- Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation
- Baptist Health System
- Delta Dental of California
- Dimensions Health Corporation
- Excellus Health Plan, Inc
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Inc
- Healthpartners, Inc.
- Inamar Ltd
- Principal Behavioral Health Care, Inc
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Tufts Associated Health Plans, Inc.
- U P M C Healthplan
- United Healthcare of Florida, Inc
- Luther Midelfort Mayo Health System
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas, Inc.
- University Health Plans, Inc
- American Fidelity Corporation
- Ghs Health Maintenance Organization, Inc.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cigna Healthcare of Arizona, Inc.
- Colonial Companies, Inc.
- Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company Inc
- Blue Cross of Idaho Health Service Inc
- Cigna Healthcare of Pennsylvania, Inc
- Trailblazer Health Enterprises LLC
- USAA Life Insurance Company
- Highmark Inc.
- Hospital Service Association of Northeastern Penns
- Mid Atlantic Medical Services LLC
- Pacificare of California
- Regence Bluecross Blueshield of Oregon
- American Health Network of Indiana Inc
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi, A Mutual
- Liberty Health Plan Inc
- Oxford Health Plans (ct), Inc.
- Noridian Mutual Insurance Company
- California Physicians' Service
- Combined Insurance Company of America
- IHC Health Services Inc
- United Concordia Companies, Inc.
- Best Choice Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC
- Regence Bluecross Blueshield of Utah
- Union Fidelity Life Insurance Company (inc)
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.