- Thomson Legal & Regulatory Inc.
- Time Inc.
- Transcript North Adams
- Clarke American Corp
- Chicago Tribune Company
- Hov Services, Inc.
- Thomson Corporation U.S.A. Inc.
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- The Hearst Corporation
- Conde Nast Publications
- Commerce Connect Media, Inc
- Scholastic Inc.
- West Services Inc
- Banta Corporation
- The Mc Graw-Hill Companies Inc
- Quad/Graphics, Inc.
- Pearson Education Holdings Inc.
- Philadelphia Newspapers, LLC
- Random House, Inc.
- Times Publishing Company
- Lagardere Groupe North America, Inc.
- Pearson Education, Inc.
- Times Publishing Company Inc
- Southern Living At Home
- The Baltimore Sun Company
- Direct Checks Unlimited, LLC
- Twcc Holding Corp
- Ihs Global Inc
- The Sun-Times Company Inc
- Sentinel Communications News Ventures Inc
- North Jersey Media Group Inc
- The Kansas City Star Company
- Chicago Sun-Times Features, Inc.
- Idearc Media Corp
- Gruner + Jahr Printing and Publishing Co
- Diocese of Camden New Jersey (inc)
- El Dia Inc
- Community Newspaper Co
- Asbury Park Press
- Merrill Corporation
- St Martin's Enterprises Incorporated
- The Hartford Courant Company
- National Envelope Corporation
- Bergen Record Corporation
- Gannett Co., Inc.
- Hearst Communication Inc
- The Reader's Digest Association Inc
- Publishers Printing Company LLC
- The Bureau of National Affairs Inc
- Fry Communications, Inc.
- Thomson Legal & Regulatory Inc
- Detroit Newspaper Partnership, Limited Partnership
- Contra Costa Newspapers, Inc.
- Quebecor World (usa) Inc
- Merrill Communications LLC
- La Voz Publishing Corporation
- Let's Go Inc
- Nevada County Publishing Co
- Dallas Morning News, Inc.
- La Porte Publishing Llc
- Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.
- Standard & Poor's Corporation
- American Medical Association
- B P I Communications Inc
- Quad/Graphics, Inc
- Alm Media, Inc.
- San Jose Mercury News
- R R Donnelley & Sons Company
- Bertelsmann Publishing Group, Inc.
- Shivers Trading & Operating Company
- Omaha World-Herald Company
- Fujifilm Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company
- Wilmington Trust Sp Services
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Hachette Filipacchi Holdings, Inc.
- R R Donnelley Printing Company Del
- Pbi Media Inc.
- Tni Partners
- Pacific Bell Directory
- Scientific Games Corporation
- Buffalo News Div of Obh, Inc
- Gannett River States Publishing Corporation
- Medianews Group, Inc.
- Vail-Ballou Press, Inc.
- Freedom Communications, Inc.
- Des Moines Register (inc)
- Penguin Group (usa) Inc.
- Indiana Newspapers, Inc.
- Prime Media
- News World Communications, Inc.
- Plain Dealer Publishing Co.
- The Courier-Journal Inc
- Providence Journal Company Inc
- Bertelsmann Industries U.S., Inc
- The Defiance Publishing Co
- Ashland Publishing Co
- Perry Judd's Incorporated
- Herald Media Holdings, Inc.
- The Morning Call Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.