- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- AON Solutions, Inc.
- Hartford Insurance Co of Illinois
- Metropolitan Insurance & Annuity Co
- Amco Insurance Company
- AIG Marketing Inc
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (inc)
- Farmers Group Inc
- Government Employees Insurance Company Inc
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Washington Department of Labor and Industries
- Progressive Corporate Support, Inc.
- Ohio Farmers Insurance Company
- The New England Life Insurance Company
- United Pacific Insurance Company
- Integon Specialty Insurance Co
- Insurance Services Office, Inc.
- Marsh USA Inc.
- Fbl Financial Group, Inc.
- Sterling Zc Insurance Agency Inc
- Asurion Insurance Services, Inc.
- Pilot Catastrophe Services Inc
- AON Risk Services Northeast Inc
- Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co, Inc
- State Farm General Insurance Co
- Allstate Distributors LLC
- Noridian Administrative Services, LLC
- Equitrust Life Insurance Company Inc
- Willis of Arizona Inc
- United Automobile Insurance Group, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (illinois)
- Crawford & Company Healthcare Management Inc
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- US Bancorp Information Services Corporation
- American National Property and Casualty Insurance
- First Health Strategies, Inc
- Infinity Insurance Company
- American Fidelity Casualty Insurance Company
- Bankers Financial Corporation
- Infinity Group Inc
- National Government Services, Inc.
- Ods Health Plan, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Third Party Administrators Inc
- Mattei Insurance Services Inc
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Regent Insurance Company
- MetLife Auto and Home
- Confederation Life Insurance Co (us) In Rehabilita
- Sun Life Financial Inc
- Golden Rule Life Insurance Company
- Hartford Fire Insurance Company (inc)
- Trover Solutions, Inc.
- Bristol West Insurance Service, Inc.
- Atlanta Casualty Group Inc
- American National Property and Casualty Company
- Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Com
- Texas Department of Insurance
- FM Global
- Nationwide Corporation
- Citi Investor Services, Inc.
- Pre Paid Legal Casualty Inc
- High Point Safety and Insurance Management Corpora
- World Access, Inc.
- Marsh Risk & Insurance Services Inc
- Material Damage Adjustment Corp
- Gaines & Smith Financial Group
- Stockbridge Insurance Company
- Anthem Midwest Inc
- Asurion Protection Services, LLC
- Church Mutual Insurance Company
- Berkley Risk Administrators Company, LLC
- Bear Mountain Insurance Company, Inc.
- Willis North America Inc.
- Lockton Companies of Houston
- Metropolitan Prop and Casualty Ins Com
- West Asset Management, Inc.
- Uniprise Inc
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Express Scripts, Inc.
- Southern Farm Bureau Property Insurance Company
- National Electronics Warranty Corp
- Texasbanc Holding Co
- Amalgamated Life Insurance
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- Cigna Financial Partners, Inc
- Lockton Companies, LLC
- Qbe Regional Companies (n.a.), Inc
- Southwest Business Corporation
- The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc
- West Virginia Employers' Mutual Insurance Company
- Fcci Insurance Group, Inc.
- Cla Usa, Inc.
- Universal American Financial Corp.
- Infinity National Insurance Company
- World Access Service Corp
- AON Risk Services Southwest Inc
- Summit Holding Corporation
- International City Management Association Retireme
- Universal Insurance Co (inc)
- Charter Warranty Services, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.