- Mallinckrodt, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- The Washington University
- Honeywell Inc.
- Tyco Thermal Controls LLC
- Mssc Company Inc
- Aspen Laboratories Inc.
- Bae Systems/Rockwell Collins Data Link Solutions L
- Wood Group Management Services, Inc.
- Ethicon, Inc
- Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics
- McDonnell Douglas Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lightconnect, Inc.
- Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Corporat
- Medisense Inc
- Northrop Grumman Information Technology Inc
- Hudson Respiratory Care Inc.
- Ciba Vision Corporation
- Medtronic Minimed, Inc.
- General Dynamics Defense Systems, Inc
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Rosemount Inc.
- First Quality Retail Services, LLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ranco North American LP
- Cordis Corporation
- Perclose, Inc.
- Covidien Ltd
- Waters Associates Inc
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
- Bae Systems Controls Inc.
- Allyn Welch Holdings Inc
- Alcon Surgical Inc
- U. S. S. C. Puerto Rico Inc
- Kavlico Corporation
- Welch Allyn Inc
- Bae Systems National Security Solutions Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Medsource Technologies, LLC
- B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc
- Canon Virginia Inc
- Medtronic Ave, Inc.
- Hamilton L Fisher L C
- Siemens Building Technologies Inc
- Becton, Dickinson Infusion Therapy Systems, Inc
- Fluke Electronics Corporation
- General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.
- Depuy Orthopaedics, Inc.
- Ocular Sciences Puerto Rico, Inc
- Thermo Optek Corporation
- Vaisala Inc.
- B. G. Sulzle, Inc.
- Manan Medical Products
- Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- //os// Quest Diagnosticsnichols Institute
- Alcon Laboratories Inc
- Ciba Vision Inc
- Boston Scientific Miami Corporation
- Althin Healthcare Inc
- Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- Wesley-Jessen Corporation (del)
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
- United States Surgical Corporation
- Waters Technologies Corporation,
- Essilor of America, Inc.
- Insight Technology Inc
- Automata, Inc.
- ITT Federal Services International Corporation
- Captel, Inc
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Othy Inc
- Tyco Acquisition Corp VI (nv)
- Spacelabs Medical, Inc
- Atk Launch Systems Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- ITT Industries Inc
- Garmin International, Inc.
- Biomet, Inc.
- Remec Defense & Space, Inc.
- Therm-O-Disc, Incorporated
- OAKLEY, INC.
- Premier Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Sensormatic Electronics Corporation
- Andrx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premiere Inc.
- Celerity, Inc.
- Tyco Healthcare Group LP
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
- Hologic Foreign Sales Corporation
- Stryker Puerto Rico, Inc.
- Invensys Appliance Controls
- 3M Company
- Guidant Puerto Rico BV
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.