- Cognizant Technology Solutions U.S. Corporation
- Electronic Data Systems, LLC
- Oracle Systems Corporation
- West Publishing Corporation
- Aricent US Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- McKesson Information Solutions LLC
- Pima County
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Siemens It Solutions and Services, Inc.
- Collabera Holdings, Inc.
- United States Department of the Army
- First Data Resources Inc.
- Tufts Medical Center
- Fidelity Information Services, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Science Applications International Corporation
- The Answer Group Inc
- Metavante Corporation
- Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
- ACS Business Process Solutions
- Verizon Data Services Inc.
- Sungard Investment Ventures, Inc.
- Mgl Americas Inc.
- SBC Global Services, Inc.
- Qinetiq North America Operations LLC
- Aspect Software
- Cerner Healthwise Inc
- Sabre Inc
- Qualxserv, LLC
- Fiserv Insurance Solutions, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Mission Support Alliance, LLC
- Tasc, Inc.
- Bae Systems, Inc.
- Tivoli Systems Subsidiary Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Activision, Inc.
- Delta Technology, LLC
- Bae Systems Technology Solutions & Services Inc.
- Connextions, Inc.
- Wyle Information Systems, LLC
- Information Resources, Inc.
- Sap America, Inc.
- ACS Enterprise Solutions, Inc
- Veritas Software Corporation
- L-3 Communications Ilex Systems, Inc.
- Avnet Tecnology Solutions
- Core Technology Solutions LLC
- System Software Associates Inc Del
- MBNA Technology, Inc.
- Mantech Gray Hawk Systems, Inc.
- Nova Corporation
- Ba Merchant Services
- Ba Merchant Services LLC
- Fidelity National Information Solutions
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Eagle Alliance
- Stg International, Inc.
- Tybrin Corporation
- Comdata Network, Inc
- Elavon, Inc.
- Documentum, Inc
- Worldspan, LP
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- HCA Information Services Inc
- May & Speh, Inc.
- World Wide Technology
- Decisionone Corporation
- Checkfree Services Corporation
- Unisys Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- J P Morgan Services Inc
- Texas State University-San Marcos
- Bristlecone Incorporated
- First Data Corporation
- Savvis, Inc.
- Intergraph Corporation
- Bea Systems, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
- Shell Information Technology International Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Aspen Systems Corporation
- RJR Consulting Group, Inc.
- Thomson Financial LLC
- Cornell University, Inc
- First Data Merchant Services Corporation
- CSX Technology, Inc.
- Csg Systems, Inc.
- The Mathworks Inc
- Realnetworks E-Commerce LLC
- Rental Systems, Inc.
- Project Controls, Inc.
- ADP Financial Information Services, Inc
- Navteq International LLC
- Symantec Corporation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.