- University of Tennessee
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- General Electric Company
- Associated Regional and University Pathologists, I
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- General Health System
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Foundation, Inc.
- Department of Health Ohio
- University of Texas System
- Sulzer Vascuter USA Inc
- James R. Glidewell, Dental Ceramics, Inc.
- Glidewell, James R Dental Ceramics Inc
- University of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
- Saint Joseph's Wayne Hospital, Inc
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Quest Diagnostic Incorporated
- Roche Laboratories Inc.
- Sonora Quest Laboratories Llc.
- Tricore Reference Laboratories
- Covance Central Laboratory Services Limited Partne
- Texas Tech University System
- Health Network Laboratories Limited Partnership
- Dianon Systems Inc
- Regents of The University of Michigan
- Triad Laboratory Alliance, LLC
- Dynacare Northwest, Inc.
- SPECIALTY LABORATORIES, INC.
- Itxm Diagnostics, Inc.
- Labone, Inc.
- Cerinate Corp.
- State University of New York Health Science Center
- Micro Dental Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma LLC
- Nichols Institute Reference Laboratories
- Dyna Care Lab Northwest LLC
- The New York and Presbyterian Hospital
- Quest Diagnostics Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Bourget Health Services, Inc.
- Lovelace Health Systems, Inc.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Inc
- Focus Diagnostics, Inc
- Compunet Clinical Laboratories
- Christiana Care Corporation
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories Inc
- Muir Labs
- River Oaks Imaging & Diagnostics
- Physicians Reference Laboratory, L.L.C.
- Unilab Corporation
- Simonmed Imaging Incorporated
- New York Blood Center, Inc.
- The Trustees of Princeton University
- Dept of Corrections Oklahoma
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Antietam Health Services, Inc.
- American Esoteric Laboratories
- Genzyme Corporation
- Puget Sound Blood Center & Program
- Laboratories of Pathology
- The Institute For Cancer Research
- Aculabs, Inc.
- Clinical Pathology Institute Cooperative, Inc
- Tahlequah Hospital Authority (inc)
- University of Washington
- University of Kentucky Hospital Auxiliary, Inc.
- Osceola Medical Center Inc
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
- South Bend Medical Foundation Inc
- Quest Diagnostics Clinical Laboratories, Inc (de)
- Mainline Clinical Laboratories
- Riverside Hospital, Inc
- Pasadena Cyto Pathology Laboratory Inc
- Florida Institute of Health
- United Biomedical, Inc
- Medtox Laboratories, Inc.
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Historic Lifepoint Hospitals Inc
- Franciscan Shared & Medical Science Laboratories
- Arapahoe, County of Done
- Clinical Pathology Laboratories Inc
- Sunrise Medical Laboratories, Inc.
- Community Blood Center of Greater Kansas City
- Alabama Reference Laboratories Inc
- Genetics & Ivf Institute, Inc.
- Seattle Biomedical Research Institute
- United/Dynacare LLC
- Abbott Laboratories
- Covenant Medical Center Inc
- Advanced Technology Laboratories, Inc.
- Kaleida Health
- Genova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Integrated Regional Laboratories
- U S Labs Inc
- University of Wisconsin System
- Healthpartners Labs
- Boyce & Bynum Pathology Lab PC
- The Schepens Eye Research Institute Inc
- Taurus West, Inc.
- County of San Bernardino
- Gambro Healthcare Laboratory Services, Inc.
- Molecular Epidemiology Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.