- Cr Pl Management Co Inc
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives, Inc.
- A C I America Holdings, Inc
- Vcna Prairie, Inc.
- Omnia Inc
- PPG Industries Fiber Glass Products, Inc
- China Lenox Incorporated
- Ford Motor Company
- Viracon, Inc.
- Rexam Beverage Can Americas, Inc
- Libbey Glass Inc
- Durand Glass Manufacturing Co Inc
- International Mill Service Inc
- Dal-Tile Services, Inc.
- Owens Corning Sales, LLC
- Gallo Glass Company (inc)
- Douglas Hunter Inc
- Zeledyne, L.L.C.
- Certainteed Gypsum, Inc.
- Cold Spring Granite Company Inc
- Gramarble Company
- Cultured Stone Corporation
- Safelite Glass Corp
- Pilkington North America, Inc.
- Hibbing Taconite Company
- Oldcastle Apg Midwest, Inc.
- Magna Mirrors North America LLC
- Radio Cap Company Inc
- Johns Manville Corp
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives, Inc
- Nihon Ceratec Company Ltd
- Cardinal Glass Industries Inc
- Dal-Tile Corporation
- Saint-Gobain Containers
- Gujarat Glass International, Inc
- Mansfield Plumbing Products LLC
- Consolidated Glass & Mirror Corporation
- Anchor Hocking Operating Company LLC
- Washington Mills Ceramic Corp
- Turner International Piping Systems, Inc.
- Thermal Ceramics Inc
- Pittsburgh Glass Works, LLC
- Global Alumina Services Company
- Saint Gobain Container LLC
- Certainteed Corporation
- Saint-Gobain Corporation (1)
- Cemex Inc
- Transitions Optical, Inc.
- Cemex Construction Materials LP
- Cemex Cement, Inc.
- Gemtron Corporation
- Guardian Industries Corp.
- Owens Corning Sales, Inc
- Creative Bath Products, Inc.
- Georgia Viracon Inc
- United L-N Glass, Inc.
- United States Gypsum Company
- Kimble Usa, Inc
- Pilkington North America Inc
- Anchor Glass Container Corporation
- Anthony Inc
- Manville Johns Corporation
- Coorstek, Inc
- American Video Glass Co LLC
- Osram Sylvania Inc
- Diamond Innovations, Inc.
- China Syracuse Company
- Interceramic, Inc.
- Corhart Refractories Corporation
- Robinson Brick Company
- Guardian Fabrication Inc
- Union Carbide Corporation
- Magna Mirrors of America, Inc.
- Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation
- Fpe Holdings, Inc.
- Simonton Windows
- Pfaltzgraff Factory Stores, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Power Poles Inc
- Ferro Corporation
- Wareing Athon & Co
- Oneida Ltd.
- Heidelberg Cement Inc
- United States Gypsum Company Inc
- Agy Huntingdon, LLC
- Central Carolina Concrete LLC
- 3M Company
- Pittsburgh Corning Corporation
- Bradley Corporation
- Holy Sepulcher Stone Company, Inc.
- Edw. C. Levy Co.
- CPM Development Corporation
- Dura- Stress, Inc.
- Cadman, Inc.
- Gsi Group Corporation
- New Buffalo Concrete Products
- Mfg Composite
- Arkansas Glass Container Inc
- Leone Industries
- AGC Flat Glass North America, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.