- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- United Services Automobile Association
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- The Vanguard Group Inc
- Vanguard Fiduciary Trust Company Inc
- Wachovia Corporation
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- University of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
- Bank of America, National Association
- Paramount Communications Acquisition Corporation
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- American Residental Investment Holding LLC
- State Street Bank & Trust Company
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Wells Fargo Bank Texas NA
- Connecticut General Corporation
- St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company
- Trump Taj Mahal, Inc
- AON Solutions, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
- International Bank For Reconstruction & Developmen
- The Travelers Home and Marine Insurance Company
- GNA Corporation
- WELLCHOICE INC
- Hartford Insurance Co of Illinois
- PNC Bank, National Association
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.
- NV Homes
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Promedica Health System Inc
- New York Life Insurance Company
- World Savings & Loan Assn.
- Canadian Imperial Holdings Inc
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Harris Bankcorp, Inc.
- Bluecross Blueshield of Tennessee, Inc.
- General Health System Management, Inc.
- Associates First Capital Corporation
- Qualcomm International Inc
- Travelers Insurance Group Holdings Inc.
- Healthcare Services Corporation
- C N A Insurance Companies
- Wells Fargo Bank N A
- Allstate Insurance Company
- MBNA America Delaware, NA
- St. John Health System, Inc.
- Prudential Securities Group, Inc.
- Hartford Fire Insurance Company (inc)
- Associates Corporation of North America
- Credit Suisse Holdings (usa), Inc.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Aware Integrated Inc
- SW Washington Hospital Inc
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
- FDS National Bank
- Western Union Financial Services, Inc
- Travelers Protective Association of America
- Citibank South Dakota, NA
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Credit Suisse Securities (usa) LLC
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Lasalle Bank Corporation
- MBNA Consumer Services Inc.
- Metropolitan Insurance & Annuity Co
- Accenture Inc.
- Corporex Companies, LLC
- Putnam Intermediate Government Income Trust
- Independence Blue Cross
- Bcbsm, Inc
- American Family Mutual Insurance Co Inc
- Great American Insurance Company
- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation
- Excellus Health Plan, Inc.
- Capital One N.A.
- Lehman Brothers/Gp Inc.
- Sinai Health System
- Standard & Poor's Fund Services, Inc.
- UBS Securities LLC
- Jpmorgan Chase Bank, National Association
- Hartford Life, Inc.
- Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp
- American Casualty Company of Reading, Pennsylvania
- Bally's Park Place Inc
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated
- American Family Life Assurance Co of Columbus
- All Points Capital Corp.
- Amco Insurance Company
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Duke and King Acquisition Corp.
- OCC National Bank Examiners
- Investors Financial Services Corporation
- CUNA Mutual Insurance Society
- Horizon Healthcare Services Inc
- First Virginia Banks Inc
- Cadet Holding Corp
- Stancorp Mortgage Investors LLC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.