- Rose Hills Mortuary Inc
- SCI International Limited
- SCI Georgia Land Inc
- Lagrone Funeral Chapel, Inc
- SCI Arkansas Funeral Services, Inc
- Memorial Guardian Plans Inc ND
- Forest Lawn Mortuary
- Stillbrooke Corporation of Tennessee
- SCI Louisiana Funeral Services, Inc
- East Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park, Inc
- Restland Funeral Home Inc
- Restland of Dallas Inc
- Moll Enterprises, Inc
- Palm Mortuary, Inc.
- Gatling's Chapel, Inc.
- Temple Sinai
- Service Corporation International
- The Mulhearn Corporation
- Radney-Smith Funeral Home Inc
- R A F LP
- Porter Loring Inc
- Cemetery Management Inc
- Pierce Brothers
- Carr Funeral Home of Guntersville
- Bradford O'Keefe Funeral Homes
- W R Floyd Services, Inc
- Jones, Lawrence A Morturary Inc
- Mountain View Development Co
- F R A LP
- Wilson Financial Planning, Inc
- Griffin-Leggett Inc
- D O McComb & Sons Inc
- Perry Funeral Home Inc
- Oklahoma Cremation Service
- J Henry Stuhr Inc
- Cremation Specialists of Los Angeles
- The Outlook Group Inc
- Woodlawn Funeral Home Inc
- Goldsboro Cremation Service
- San Diego Cemetery Association (inc)
- French Mortuary, Inc.
- Alderwoods Group, Inc.
- Howe-Peterson, Inc
- Independent Death Care of Maine Inc
- Vietnam Veterans of America, Inc Chapter 953
- Garrett Watkins & Mort Moore
- The Bradshaw Group
- Legacy Funeral Holdings Inc
- Stewart Enterprises, Inc.
- Meierhoffer Family Funeral Home Inc
- Taylor Funeral Home Ltd
- Goldsteins', Rosenberg's-Raphael Sacks, Inc
- Turrentine, Jackson, Morrow Inc
- Rightstar Hawaii Management, Inc.
- Cherry Place Funeral Home
- Business & Bookkeeping Office
- Allen Home Health Inc
- Chapel of The Chimes
- Heritage Funeral Home Ltd
- Daniels Co LLC
- Westhaven Memorial Funeral Home
- Gebhart Funeral Home Inc
- Service Corp International
- Desert View Funeral Home
- Tharp-Sontheimer-Tharp Funeral Home
- Forsight Funeral Planning
- Keystone America, Inc.
- Davies Chapel
- Nursing Services of The Capital Region, Inc
- Dobies Funeral Home & Crematory
- Wasatch Land and Improvement Company
- Busch Development Corporation
- Langeland Memorial Chapel Inc
- Duggan's Serra Mortuary
- Funeral Planning Associates
- Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey Funeral Home Inc
- SCI Indiana Funeral Services, Inc
- Greenlawn Funeral Homes Inc
- D W Newcomer's Sons Inc
- Hamilton Family Inc
- Hartsell Funeral Home
- Hamilton Funeral Chapels Inc
- Temple Israel of Hollywood, Inc
- Gipson, Metcalf Funeral Directors
- Vase Funeral Home
- David H Twiford
- Schoen Funeral Home
- Officer Funeral Home Inc
- James H Cole Home For Funerals Inc
- Ortiz Funeral Home Corp
- Nelsen Funeral Home Inc
- Mc Lean & Son Funeral Home Inc
- Mpii, Inc.
- J Foster Phillips Funeral Home, Inc
- California Funeral Service Inc
- Brookside Funeral Home Inc
- Funeral Planning Group
- Krause Funeral Home
- Grove Hill Funeral Home
- Speaks Family Legacy Chapels, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.