- Romano's Macaroni Grill Inc
- Quality Dining, Inc.
- Thomas and King of Arizona Inc
- Pacpizza, LLC
- Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, Inc.
- McDonald's Usa, LLC
- Bistros Group, Inc
- Noodles & Company
- R U Corporation
- Greektown Casino, L.L.C.
- Interfoods of America, Inc.
- America's Pizza Company, L.L.C.
- Coulter Enterprises, Inc.
- Apple American Indiana LLC
- Raising Cane's Restaurants, L.L.c
- V & J National Enterprises, LLC
- Platinum Corral, LLC
- Crystal Food Services, Llc.
- New Apple Inc
- American Huts, Inc.
- C J Apple II, Inc.
- Apple Two Associates, Inc
- Mc Donald's of Calhoun Inc
- American Pizza Partners, L.P.
- V & J National and United Enterprises LLC
- S H R M Catering Services Inc
- Villa Enterprises Management Ltd., Inc.
- Houston Sam State University
- Johnson Food Services LLC
- McDonald's Restaurants of Michigan, Inc
- Hmshost Corp
- Claddagh Development Group, LLC
- Host International Inc
- Waterloo Restaurant Ventures, Inc.
- Taco Bell Corp
- Fitz, Vogt & Associates, Ltd.
- Brinker Restaurant Corporation
- Aramark Holdings Corporation
- Yum Brands, Inc
- Buffington Harbor Riverboat, LLC
- Compass Group USA Investments Llp
- Thompson Hospitality Services LLC
- A 3 H Foods, LP
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit, Inc.
- Gmri, Inc.
- KFC Corporation (de)
- L&S Services LLC
- Pizza Hut of Charles County Inc
- Mastro's Restaurants, LLC
- Pizza Hut of Florida, Inc
- The Sheraton Corporation
- Pizza Hut of The Northwest
- D E W Management Services Inc
- Potomac Pizza Hut Inc
- The County Line GP Inc
- Perkins & Marie Callender's Holding, Inc.
- Pizza Hut of Oregon, Inc.
- Fuel, Inc.
- Sky Chefs Inc
- Opaa Food Management, Inc.
- Host International, Inc.
- Milwaukee Sportservice Inc
- Camelback Pizza, Inc
- P H Buckeye Inc
- Taher, Inc.
- Dixifoods of Baton Rouge, Inc.
- Subway Sandwich Shops, Inc.
- President Casinos, Inc.
- Outback Steakhouse of Florida, Inc
- Lsg Lufthansa Service Inc.
- Lucky Eagle Casino
- Ksl Desert Resorts, Inc.
- Pickard Enterprises, Inc
- Concessions International LLC
- Sodexo, Inc.
- Taylors International Services, Inc
- Wometco De Puerto Rico, Inc
- Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center (inc)
- President & Fellows of Harvard College
- Genji, Inc.
- Allen Tharp & Associates, Inc
- Cbt LLC
- Century Fast Foods, Inc.
- The Parkers Maple Barn Corn Crib
- Cbocs, Inc.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Southern Deli LLC
- Marpor, Corporation
- Aramark Sports and Entertainment Group, LLC
- Wendy's of San Antonio Inc
- Pier Five Services, Inc.
- Stew Leonard's Farmingdale LLC
- Bistro America, L.L.C.
- OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC
- Wendy's International, Inc.
- Bol, Inc.
- Eubanks Enterprises, Inc.
- Western Village Inn & Casino
- Pagoda Hotel Inc
- Anthony's Seafood Group
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.