- Patterson Drilling Company Inc
- Offshore Drilling Co
- Pride Offshore, Inc.
- Rowandrill Inc
- Aera Energy LLC
- Nabors Alaska Drilling, Inc.
- Oceaneering International Inc
- Cyclone Drilling, Inc.
- Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co
- Moncla Well Service, Inc
- Nabors Drilling USA LP
- Helmerich & Payne (argentina) Drilling Co.
- Nabors Acquisition Corp Inc
- Rowan Companies, Inc.
- Scorpion Offshore Inc
- Helmerich & Payne C A
- Patterson-Uti Acquisition, LLC
- Diamond Offshore Company
- Noble Drilling Corporation
- Propetro Services, Inc.
- R & B Falcon Drilling International Deepwater, Inc
- Doyon Drilling Inc
- Great Wall Drilling Co
- Helmerich & Payne (columbia) Drilling Co
- Patman Drilling International, Inc.
- Trinidad Drilling Ltd
- Helmerich & Payne Trinidad Drilling Inc
- Nabors Industries, Inc
- Seadrill Americas, Inc.
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Ringo Drilling I, L.P.
- Martex Drilling Company LLP
- Energy Drilling Company
- Epoch Well Services, Inc.
- Latshaw Drilling & Exploration Co
- Noble Holding (u.s.) Corporation
- Pride International Ltd
- Unit Drilling Company
- Coastal Drilling Land Company, L.L.C.
- New Patriot Drilling Inc.
- Vision Oil & Gas Services, LLC
- Paul Graham Drilling and Service Co
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc.
- Nabors Well Services Co.
- Aztec Well Servicing Co.
- Bronoco Drilling Co
- Exploration Services Corp
- Halliburton Company
- Helmerich & Payne (boulder) Drilling Co.
- Helmerich & Payne De Venezuela Inc
- Helmerich & Payne Rasco Inc
- Leonard Hudson Drilling Co., Inc.
- Mountain Drilling Company
- Noah Horn Well Drilling Inc
- Union Drilling, Inc.
- Capital Well Service, L.L.C.
- Alexander Drilling, Inc
- Frontier Drilling LLC
- Key Four Corners Inc
- McVay Drilling Co.
- Best Well Service, Inc.
- Intermoor Inc.
- Kilbarger Construction, Inc.
- Premium Well Drilling, Inc.
- Red Little Services Inc
- Rowan Marine Drilling Inc
- Rowan Petroleum, Inc
- Warren Drilling Co., Inc.
- Sterling Drilling Fund 1983-1 LP
- Brookwood Oilfield Service, Inc
- Les Wilson Inc
- Asia Ensco Company
- Applied Drilling Technology, Inc.
- Cheyenne Drilling, Inc.
- Ensco International Incorporated
- Ensco Platform Co
- H & P Finco
- Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co Inc
- Key Energy Services, Inc.
- Nicklos Drilling Company
- Noble Drilling (u.s.) Inc.
- Oilwell Services
- Patterson-Uti Drilling Services Lp, Lllp
- Price Drilling Company
- S W Jack Drilling Co
- SOS Well Services, LLC
- Turnkey E&P Corporation
- Drilling Productivity Realized LLC
- Duke Drilling Co., Inc.
- Patterson-Uti Energy, Inc.
- Southeast Directional Drilling LLC
- Vanguard Stimulation Services LLC
- Arrow Energy Services, Inc.
- Cimarex Energy Co. of Colorado
- W. T. Drilling Co., Inc.
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations, Inc
- Express Drilling Systems LLC
- Geotechnical Drilling Inc
- Orion Drilling Company, LP
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.