- International Business Machines Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- National Instruments Corporation
- Medtronic USA Inc
- Medtronic World Headquarters
- Insight Direct Usa, Inc.
- Fujifilm America Inc
- Professional Hospital Supply, Inc.
- Thomson Financial LLC
- Fgx International Inc.
- ITW Food Equipment Group, LLC
- Dryer Cancer Center
- Lanier Worldwide, Inc.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Inc
- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
- Hach (barbados) Fsc, Inc.
- Danka Holding Company
- Marchon Eyewear, Inc.
- Benco Dental Supply Co.
- A-Dec Dental U.K. Ltd.
- Unisys Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Direct Supply, Inc.
- Centennial Puerto Rico Operations Corp
- Sharp Electronics Corporation
- Next Generation Vending and Food Service, Inc.
- Biotech Medical
- Genesis Health Services Corporation
- Olympus America Inc
- Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Mechanical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Numonyx, Inc.
- American Hotel Register Company
- Don Edward & Company of Illinois Inc
- Gtsi Corp.
- Shi International Corp
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Cardinal Health Solutions, Inc.
- Cardinal Health 301, LLC
- GE Healthcare Bioscience Bioprocess Corp.
- Kaspar Wire Works, Inc.
- Black Box Corporation of Pennsylvania
- Information Technology, Inc.
- Epson America Inc
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- GSM Equipment Inc
- Hu Friedy Manufacturing Co, Inc
- Apria Healthcare, Inc.
- Fisher Scientific Company LLC
- Don Edward & Company
- Mentor Corporation
- Belkin International, Inc.
- United States Pharmaceutical Group LLC
- Lexicon Marketing (usa), Inc.
- Merrimack Services Corporation
- Siemens Medical Solutions Usa, Inc
- L F B Enterprises, Inc
- Canon Business Solutions-West
- Broadlane, Inc.
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation
- Navteq North America LLC
- Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
- General Dynamics Itronix Corporation
- Tech Data Product Management, Inc.
- Sungard Public Sector Inc.
- Owens & Minor Medical, Inc
- Terumo Medical Corp
- Gemalto, Inc
- Smarthealth, Inc
- Ontario Systems, LLC
- Aci Worldwide Inc.
- Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc.
- H P S Inc
- Avid Medical Inc.
- McKesson Medical Surgical
- Safilo USA Inc
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Holdings, Inc.
- Protective Products of America, Inc.
- St. Jude Medical S.C., Inc.
- Biotronik Inc
- Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
- Expert Solutions Data Systems
- Safilo Usa, Inc.
- Brother International Corporation
- ASAP Software Express, Inc.
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company
- Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
- Hubert Company, LLC
- Medicore, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Softmart Products Services , Inc
- Msc.software Corporation
- Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consort
- Medela, Inc
- Pyramid Trading Co Inc
- Konica Minolta Photo Imaging USA Inc
- Madix, Inc
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.