- Menard, Inc.
- Lumbermen's Development, Inc.
- Lowe's Home Centers, Inc.
- Home Depot U.S.A., Inc.
- Selectbuild Arizona, LLC
- Potlatch Corporation
- CMH Homes, Inc.
- Ace Hardware Corporation
- 84 Components Company
- Winnebago Industries, Inc.
- U. S. Fence, Inc
- Pike Nursery Holding LLC
- Strober-Haddenfield Group, Inc
- 84 Lumber Company, Limited Partnership
- Gerten Greenhouses & Garden Center, Inc.
- Raymond Building Supply Corporation
- Robinson Export and Import Corporation
- Orchard Supply Hardware Corp.
- Nmtc, Inc.
- Star Lumber & Supply Co, Inc
- Guerdon Enterprises, LLC
- Crystal 98 LLC
- The Westervelt Company
- Clayton Homes, Inc
- Orchard Supply Hardware Stores Corporation
- Costa Color Corporation
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Harbor Freight Tools Usa, Inc
- Lowe's Home Centers, Inc
- Stimson Lumber Company
- Watts Labor Community Action Committee
- Suwannee Lumber Manufacturing
- H&S Homes, LLC
- Moana Nursery
- Stock Building Supply, Inc.
- All American Home Center, Inc
- True Value Company
- Jicarilla Apache Tribe (inc)
- Justin Brands, Inc
- Signature Retail Services Inc
- Seigle's Home and Building Centers, Inc
- Hight Enterprises, Ltd.
- Souththwest L P
- Dolan Building Materials Co.
- Milgard Manufacturing Incorporated
- Cambria Company
- Matt Stone East Inc
- Statewide, Inc.
- Mill Creek Lumber & Supply Company Inc
- Century Everglades LLC
- National Home Centers, Inc.
- Fleetwood Retail Corp
- R M C Nevada Inc
- Merrifield Garden Center Corp
- A C O Inc
- Owt Industries, Inc.
- Rockler Companies, Inc.
- Black Hills/Colorado Electric Utility Company, LP
- Huskey Building Supply, Inc.
- Central Purchasing, LLC
- United Hardware Distributing Co
- Ritz Craft Corporation of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Long Masonry of Va., Inc.
- Builders Firstsource-Shaw, Inc.
- P A Landers Inc
- Homestead Center Ace Hardware Inc
- Bailey Lumber & Supply Co.
- Elementis America Inc
- The A C Houston Lumber Company
- Mahoney's Rocky Ledge Farm & Nursery
- Waverlee Homes, Inc
- National Lumber Company
- Do It Best Huskey Lumber
- Central Valley Builders Supply
- Mohawk Industries, Inc
- Ellsworth Builders Supply, Inc
- Silver Line Building Products LLC
- Pioneer Sand Company, Inc
- Kuhns Brothers Log Homes Inc
- Las Plumas Lumber & Truss Co LLC
- Curtis Lumber Co., Inc.
- Millard Lumber Inc.
- L. J. Thalmann Company
- L and M Supply, Inc.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Causeway Lumber Company, Inc.
- Hammond Lumber Company
- Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork Inc
- Home Decor Products, Inc.
- Aqua Glass West Corp
- Hampton Investment Company
- Home of Economy of Grafton Inc
- The Service Team Inc
- K & K Door and Trim, LLC
- CMH Manufacturing, Inc.
- Frierson Building Supply Company
- Performance Lumber Corp.
- American Homestar of Lancaster, LP
- Simkins-Hallin, Inc.
- The Andersons Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.