- M W Kellogg Constructors Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- Shaw Constructors, Inc.
- J.E. Dunn Construction Group, Inc
- Space Gateway Support, LLC
- Alberici Corporation
- J E Dunn Construction Company
- Tutor-Saliba Perini
- Allan Industries of New Jersey
- W. G. Yates & Sons Construction Company
- First & Goal Inc
- John Laing Homes
- A & L Industrial Construction & Maintenance, Inc
- Alberici Constructors, Inc.
- O'Brien & Gere/ Crowder Joint Venture
- J & R Associates
- Ksl Services JV
- Caribbean Industrial Construction SE
- Gsi Commerce Solutions, Inc
- Pepper Construction Group LLC
- Sundt Construction Inc
- The Pepper Companies Inc
- Bch Partners Limited Partnership
- Snowbird Ltd
- Mv Commercial Construction LLC
- Austin Industrial, Inc
- Zachry Holdings, Inc
- B E & K Construction Company Inc
- Dick Pacific Construction Co., Ltd.
- Teton Industrial Construction, Inc.
- McGough Construction Co., Inc.
- Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Spirit Construction Services, Inc.
- The Beacon Companies Inc
- Orange Lake Country Club, Inc.
- Giant Construction Company Inc
- The Jones Company Homes LLC
- Sellen Construction Co., Inc.
- Knife River Corporation - South
- Sun City Anthem
- J.C. Evans Construction Holdings, Inc.
- Windsor Companies
- Del Valle Group S P
- Rudolph & Sletten, Inc.
- M. A. Mortenson Company
- F & R Contractors Corp
- Hill Construction Corp
- Kitchell Corporation
- United Construction Company, Inc.
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Braddock & Logan Group L.P.
- Vissepo & Diez Construction Corp
- Hitt Contracting, Inc.
- Eastern State Hospital Advisory Board
- The Woda Group LLC
- Concrete Forming Inc
- M. A. Mortenson Companies, Inc.
- New Jersey Dept of Community Affairs
- Austin Commercial, Inc.
- Inrecon, L.L.C.
- Cce/Dfs, Inc.
- BE&k Building Group, LLC
- The Graham Companies
- The Penta Building Group Inc
- Oregon Arena Corporation
- Swinerton Incorporated
- Shaw Infrastructure, Inc.
- Sheehan Construction, Inc.
- Frucon Construction Corp
- Master Restaurant Developers, LLC
- Hbe Corporation
- Layton Construction Co., Inc.
- Dpr Construction, Inc.
- J. H. Findorff & Son, Inc.
- Boh Bros. Construction Co., L.L.C.
- Codillera Construction Corporation
- Southern General Contracting
- Clayton Homes, Inc
- Kt Maintenance Company, Inc.
- Devcon Construction Incorporated
- Erdman Company
- C. Martin Company, Inc.
- Barnhart, Inc.
- Lewis Lease Crutcher
- Clark/Balfour Beatty - Nce, A Joint Venture
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.
- Washington Group International Inc
- Viscardi Industrial Services, LLC
- C.D. Smith Construction, Inc.
- Jack B Henderson Construction Company Inc
- The Lofton Company LLC
- Bechtel Enterprises Holdings, Inc.
- Balfour Beatty Construction Company, Inc.
- Bell & Associates Construction LP
- Fluor Enterprises, Inc
- Lechase Construction Services, LLC
- Pala Interstate, L.L.C.
- Balfour Beatty Construction, LLC
- Caribe General Constructors, Inc
- Nicholas Lane Contractors Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.