- Diageo North America, Inc.
- Miller Breweries East, Inc
- Hinckley & Schmitt, Inc.
- Jim L Turner Company
- Constellation Wines U.S., Inc.
- General Cinema Beverages of Ohio Inc
- Millercoors LLC
- The Gatorade Company
- Adirondack Beverages, Inc
- Anheuser Busch Investment
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
- Great Plains Coca Cola Bottling Company
- The Quaker Oats Company
- Dr Pepper-Seven Up Bottling Group Inc
- Anheuser-Busch, Incorporated
- Southwest Canning & Packaging, Inc.
- Pepsi-Cola Puerto Rico Bottling Company (inc)
- Canandaigua Wine Company, Inc.
- Pepsi-Cola Metropolitan Bottling Company, Inc.
- Pepsi Midamerica Co.
- Alpac Corporation
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc.
- The Louisiana Coca-Cola Bottling Company Limited
- G & J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Inc
- Seven-Up/Rc Bottling Company, Inc
- Deep South Products Inc
- Pepsi-Cola Metropolitan Bottling Company Inc
- Roger Enrico
- The Coca-Cola Company
- The Pepsi Bottling Group Inc
- The Philadelphia Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Tone Brothers, Inc
- Dak Bev, LLC
- Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.
- Pepsi Cola Bottling Co of Ft Lauderdale-Palm Beach
- Pepsi-Cola General Bottlers, Inc.
- Swire Pacific Holdings Inc.
- Coca Cola of Alaska, Inc
- Cadbury Schweppes Public PLC Co
- Ccda Waters, LLC
- Caribbean Refrescos, Inc.
- Austin Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Beverage Products Corporation
- City Brewing Company, LLC
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Wisconsin (del)
- C C 1 Limited Partnership
- Cc1 Limited Partnership
- Faygo Beverages, Inc.
- Boston Beer Company Limited Partnership
- Kalil Bottling Co
- Pepsi-Cola Buffalo Bottling Corp
- Sacramento Coca-Cola Bottling Co Inc
- Destileria Serralles Inc
- Federal Flavors Inc
- Santee Dairies, Inc.
- Jim Beam Brands Co Inc
- Northern Michigan Vending, Inc
- Ore Cal Coca-Cola Bottling Co
- Sensient Flavors LLC
- Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of New York, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.
- BCI Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Los Angeles
- Cadbury Schweppes Sbs, Inc.
- Florida Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Foster's Wine Estates Americas Company
- Givaudan Flavors Corporation
- Jack Daniel Distillery, Lem Motlow, Prop., Inc.
- Kraft Foods Global, Inc
- Magnolia Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Montgomery Coca-Cola Bottling LLC
- National Distributing Company, Inc.
- Pepsi-Cola & National Brand Beverages Ltd (inc)
- Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Ny, Inc
- Pepsico, Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Memphis Tenn
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc
- Ozarks Coca-Cola/Dr Pepper Bottling Company
- Kendall Jackson Wine Cntry Store
- Nor-Cal Beverage Co, Inc
- Cerveceria India Inc
- Fetzer Vineyards
- Pittsburgh Brewing Co.
- Ab-Tex Beverage, Ltd.
- Bacardi Corporation
- Barton Distillers Import Corp
- Cargill Incorporated
- Ccbcc Operations, LLC
- Ds Waters of America, Inc.
- Full Service Beverage Company
- Gallo, E & J Winery
- Nestle Waters North America Inc
- Seven-Up/Rc Bottling Company of Southern Californi
- Viansa Winery & Tuscan Club
- Santa Rita Bottling Co
- The Cleveland Coca-Cola Bottling Company Inc
- Yoo Hoo Chocolate Beverage
- New Belgium Brewing Company, Inc
- Baldwin Richardson Foods Company
- Bonneville Canning Coca Cola
- Buffalo Trace Distillery, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.