- Chrysler LLC
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC
- General Motors Corporation
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- Royale Coach By Monaco Inc
- BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Allison Transmission, Inc.
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
- Autoalliance Management Company
- Automotive Components Holdings LLC
- Atwood Mobile Products, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Products, Inc.
- Denso Manufacturing Michigan, Inc
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Monaco Coach Corporation
- SGC Holding Company Inc
- Bae Systems Tactical Vehicle Systems LP
- Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas, Inc.
- Pollone S.A. Industria E Comercia
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc.
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Champion Laboratories, Inc.
- Honda of South Carolina Mfg., Inc.
- G E C O M Corp.
- Country Coach LLC
- Dieomatic Incorporated
- G. W. Bartlett Co. Original Specification Jaguar I
- Bird Blue Body Company
- Delphi Corporation
- Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Supreme Corporation
- Horton Vans, Inc.
- Fleetwood Motor Homes of Indiana Inc
- Pierce Company
- Aw North Carolina, Inc.
- A I Flint, LLC
- Autoliv Asp, Inc.
- Honda Transmission Manufacturing of America, Inc.
- Johnson Controls Interiors LLC
- Mc Neilus Companies, Inc.
- Decoma International of America Inc
- Faurecia Automotive Holdings Inc
- Graco Inc.
- Great Dane Limited Partnership
- Great Dane Trailers Inc
- Ic of Oklahoma, LLC
- Newmar Corporation
- Utilimaster Corporation
- Delphi Automotive Systems (global) Holding, Inc
- Luk Clutch Systems, LLC
- Ambrake Manufacturing, Ltd.
- Stanadyne Corporation
- The Gleason Works
- Bowling Green Metalforming, LLC
- Emcon Technologies LLC
- Featherlite, Inc.
- GKN Sinter Metals Inc
- Honeywell International Inc
- Jasper Engine Exchange, Inc.
- Kautex Inc.
- Luk USA LLC
- Northrop Grumman Space & Mission Systems Corp.
- Hebco Products, Inc.
- Fleetwood Motor Homes-Calif.inc
- Newman Technology, Inc.
- R H Sheppard Co Inc
- R V National Inc
- Borgwarner Transmission Systems Inc
- AM General, LLC
- Enkei America, Inc
- Fisher & Company
- Ic Corporation
- Purolator Products N A, Inc
- TRW Automotive U.S. LLC
- Morgan Olson Corporation
- Tokico (usa) Inc.
- Kth Parts Industries, Inc.
- Marion Industries, Inc
- Cardington Yutaka Technologies Inc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Honda of America Mfg., Inc.
- Sanden International (u.s.a.), Inc.
- Krystal Koach Inc
- St Johns Corporation
- Neaton Auto Products Manufacturing Inc
- Aisin Manufacturing Illinois, LLC
- Behr Heat Transfer Systems, Inc.
- Continental Teves, Inc.
- Gillig Corporation
- Lear Corporation
- Morse Automotive Corporation
- Pace America of Texas
- Pace American of Georgia Inc
- Rieter America Corporation
- Stoneridge, Inc.
- TRW Vehicle Safety Systems Inc
- Valeo, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.