- American Residential Services, L.L.C.
- United States Dept of Interior
- United Rental Highway Technologies Inc
- Kellogg Brown & Root LLC
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Columbia Energy Group Inc.
- Snc-Lavalin Constructors Inc.
- Tracer Industries, Inc.
- Newmont Gold Company
- M W Kellogg Constructors Inc
- Modern Continental Construction Co., Inc.
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Dynalectric Company
- Performance Contracting, Inc.
- Anadarko Gathering Company
- Bechtel Oil, Gas and Chemicals, Inc.
- Milestone Contractors L P
- Pebble Beach Company
- Cenex, Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- Netversant - Washington, Inc.
- Kokosing Construction, Inc
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- Yonkers Contracting Co Inc
- Kennecott Corporation
- International Coal Group, Inc.
- Shaw Constructors, Inc.
- The Parsons Corporation
- Itron Inc
- Kn Telecommunications, Inc.
- Bergelectric Corp.
- Midcoast Seamless Gutters
- Schlumberger Technology Corp
- Brush Resources Inc.
- Chesapeake Operating, Inc.
- U S Contractors Ltd
- Maxxim Rebuild Co., LLC
- Rheem Manufacturing Company
- M-I L.L.C.
- Global Offshore International Ltd
- Keppel Amfels, Inc.
- Casco Inc
- Dir of Finance County of Fairfax VA
- Space Gateway Support, LLC
- Alberici Corporation
- Oglebay Norton Marine Services Company LLC
- Mastec North America Inc
- Southern Methodist University
- J. J. White, Inc.
- J.E. Dunn Construction Group, Inc
- Verizon Business Network Services Inc.
- Basic Industries, Inc.
- American Barrick Resources, Inc
- J E Dunn Construction Company
- Patterson Drilling Company Inc
- American Residential Services of Indiana, Inc.
- Offshore Drilling Co
- Devon Energy Corporation
- Devon Energy Production Company, LP
- Tutor-Saliba Perini
- Pride Offshore, Inc.
- Utility Lines Construction Services, Inc.
- Stillwater Mining Company
- Westerngeco LLC
- Kenyon Companies
- Southland Forming, Inc.
- Consol Pennsylvania Coal Company
- Therma Corporation
- Allan Industries of New Jersey
- Morrison-Knudsen Services, Inc.
- Bermudez Longo Diaz-Masso
- Stewart Builders, Ltd.
- Superior Energy Services, LLC
- W. G. Yates & Sons Construction Company
- Apac-Southeast, Inc
- S & B Engineers and Constructors, Inc
- J H Kelly LLC
- First & Goal Inc
- John Laing Homes
- Southern Technologies Services, Inc.
- Berry Gp, Inc.
- Rosendin Electric, Inc.
- BHP Minerals International
- John J Kirlin, Inc
- C Construction Inc
- Alberici Constructors, Inc.
- Alcan Primary Products Corporation
- Shaw Industries, Inc.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission, United States
- Newmont USA Limited
- KB Framers, Llc.
- O'Brien & Gere/ Crowder Joint Venture
- Ply Gem Pacific Windows Corp
- General Electric Company
- J & R Associates
- Ksl Services JV
- Jones Brothers Inc
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Netversant Solutions, Inc
- Mor Ppm, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.