- Nec USA Inc
- Ultramar Diamond Shamrock Corporation
- Chrysler LLC
- Raytheon Company
- 3M Company
- Northrop Grumman Ship Systems, Inc.
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC
- The Boeing Company
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Thomson Legal & Regulatory Inc.
- General Motors Corporation
- Gunze Electronics USA Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Electric Boat Corporation
- Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
- Mallinckrodt, Inc.
- Conagra Grocery Products Company, LLC
- Russell Brands, LLC
- Lyondell Chemical Worldwide, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
- SFG Management Limited Liability Company
- Pfizer Inc.
- General Cigar Holdings Inc
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Recycle America Alliance LLC
- Avondale Industries of New York, Inc.
- Royale Coach By Monaco Inc
- Thomas J Lipton Inc
- Avery Weigh-Tronix, LLC
- Quaker State Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- National Envelope Corporation - East
- Deere & Company
- Time Inc.
- Champion Envelope Corporation-West
- Brunswick Corporation
- Toro LLC
- BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Avondale Mills, Inc
- Transcript North Adams
- The Smithfield Packing Company Incorporated
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Mountaire Farms Inc.
- Andersen Corporation, Inc
- Noranda Aluminum Holding Corp
- Eagle Ottawa LLC
- Agway, Inc.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Gpc Capital Corp II
- The Washington University
- Itg Holdings, Inc.
- Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
- Idsc Holdings LLC
- Barnes Group Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation (georgia)
- Hermiston Foods, Inc.
- L'Oreal Usa, Inc.
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Nature's Bounty, Inc
- Solar Turbines Incorporated
- Atk Launch Systems Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- McKee Foods Corporation
- Elkay Southern Corporation
- Aladdin Mills, Inc
- The Longaberger Company
- Linde, Inc.
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- Kraft Foods Global, Inc
- US Army Ardec
- Diageo North America, Inc.
- Sea Ray Boats, Inc.
- Honeywell Inc.
- FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Carrier Corporation
- Allison Transmission, Inc.
- Ameridrives International, LLC
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
- Lincoln Electric Company
- Autoalliance Management Company
- Clarke American Corp
- Acushnet Company
- Storage Technology Corporation
- Seagate Technology LLC
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Amana Company, L.P.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- National Steel & Shipbuilding Company
- Sauder Woodworking Co
- Longview Fibre Paper and Packaging, Inc.
- El Paso E&P Company, L.P.
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics & Plastics, Inc
- Nci Group, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.