- Nec USA Inc
- Ultramar Diamond Shamrock Corporation
- Chrysler LLC
- Raytheon Company
- 3M Company
- Northrop Grumman Ship Systems, Inc.
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC
- Thomson Legal & Regulatory Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Gunze Electronics USA Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- General Motors Corporation
- Electric Boat Corporation
- Conagra Grocery Products Company, LLC
- Mallinckrodt, Inc.
- Russell Brands, LLC
- Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
- Lyondell Chemical Worldwide, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky Inc
- Ford Motor Company
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
- General Cigar Holdings Inc
- SFG Management Limited Liability Company
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Recycle America Alliance LLC
- Avondale Industries of New York, Inc.
- Thomas J Lipton Inc
- Royale Coach By Monaco Inc
- Avery Weigh-Tronix, LLC
- Quaker State Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Brunswick Corporation
- Toro LLC
- Time Inc.
- National Envelope Corporation - East
- Deere & Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Champion Envelope Corporation-West
- Avondale Mills, Inc
- Transcript North Adams
- The Smithfield Packing Company Incorporated
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Mountaire Farms Inc.
- Noranda Aluminum Holding Corp
- Andersen Corporation, Inc
- Eagle Ottawa LLC
- Agway, Inc.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Gpc Capital Corp II
- The Washington University
- Nature's Bounty, Inc
- General Electric Company
- L'Oreal Usa, Inc.
- Barnes Group Inc.
- Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation (georgia)
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Hermiston Foods, Inc.
- Idsc Holdings LLC
- Itg Holdings, Inc.
- Solar Turbines Incorporated
- Atk Launch Systems Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- McKee Foods Corporation
- Elkay Southern Corporation
- Linde, Inc.
- Aladdin Mills, Inc
- The Longaberger Company
- FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- US Army Ardec
- Diageo North America, Inc.
- Honeywell Inc.
- Kraft Foods Global, Inc
- Sea Ray Boats, Inc.
- Allison Transmission, Inc.
- Ameridrives International, LLC
- Carrier Corporation
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
- Autoalliance Management Company
- Lincoln Electric Company
- Clarke American Corp
- Acushnet Company
- Storage Technology Corporation
- Amana Company, L.P.
- Tyco Thermal Controls LLC
- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Haworth, Inc.
- Longview Fibre Paper and Packaging, Inc.
- Falcon Laboratory Ltd
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Nci Group, Inc.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Abbott Laboratories
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.