- Gunze Electronics USA Corp.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
- Avery Weigh-Tronix, LLC
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Brunswick Corporation
- Toro LLC
- Deere & Company
- Solar Turbines Incorporated
- FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- Carrier Corporation
- Allison Transmission, Inc.
- Ameridrives International, LLC
- Lincoln Electric Company
- Storage Technology Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Chrysler LLC
- Coorstek Armor Solutions, Inc.
- Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Inc
- Seagate Technology LLC
- Crown Equipment Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Kennametal, Inc.
- Vermeer Manufacturing Company Inc
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Cnh America LLC
- Grove U.S. L.L.c
- Johnson Controls Air Conditioning and Refrigeratio
- U O P Equitec Services Inc
- Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Caribe BV
- Symbol Technologies, Inc.
- Greenheck Fan Corporation
- Rheem Manufacturing Company
- Carrier Commerical Refrigeration, Inc.
- Genie Industries, Inc.
- Baker Petrolite Corporation
- New Holland North America, Inc
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Digidesign, Inc.
- CMI Terex Corporation
- Compucase Corporation
- Unisys Corporation
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Esco Corporation
- Genie Manufacturing, Inc.
- Jlg Industries, Inc
- Dyson Material Handling Equipment, Inc
- Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Cummins Inc.
- Ridge Tool Manufacturing Company
- Grove Investors, Inc.
- Cummins Inc
- Dmax Ltd
- Senco Products, Inc.
- Brother Industries (u.s.a.), Inc.
- Thyssen Elevator Capital Coporation
- Royal Vendors, Inc.
- The Charles Machine Works Inc
- Dematic Corp.
- Rti Energy Systems
- Goulds Pumps Incorporated
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Stanley-Bostitch, Inc.
- Hutchinson Technology Inc
- Lander, Inc
- Lynn Products Inc
- Porter-Cable Corporation
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Welch Allyn Inc
- Dell Products L.P.
- Calsonickansei North America, Inc.
- L-3 Communications Corporation
- Purolator Filters NA LLC
- MMC Technology, Inc
- Rolls-Royce Energy Systems Inc
- Aaon Coil Products Inc
- Rexnord LLC
- Intermec International Inc.
- Deere-Hitachi Construction Machinery Corporation
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, Inc
- Blount Inc
- Paper Converting Machine Company
- Loren Cook Company
- Enlight Nevada, Inc.
- Karl Schmidt Unisia Inc
- Pump Star Inc.
- Hussmann Corporation
- Alliance Laundry Systems LLC
- Novellus Chemical Mechanical Planarization Group
- Lm Glasfiber (nd) Inc.
- Tuthill Corporation
- Devilbiss Air Power Company
- Fanuc Robotics America, Inc.
- Letourneau Inc
- Heatcraft Refrigeration Products LLC
- KS International Investment Corp.
- Kubota Manufacturing of America Corporation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.