- Metavante Corporation
- Fiserv Insurance Solutions, Inc.
- Clean Power LLC
- Patricia Lapine
- Kerley Biokimica, Inc.
- Manpower World Head Quarters
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Manpower Professional Staffing Services, Inc
- Instant Help Inc
- City of Milwaukee
- Waukesha Health System, Inc.
- Schneider Logistics, Inc.
- Sun Cleaning Systems, Inc
- Efunds Corporation
- Kleenmark Services Corp.
- Alta Resources Corp
- Capital Newspapers
- Gemini Employee Leasing, Inc.
- Friedrich Business Group Inc
- Ameritech Services, Inc.
- Fiserv Solutions Inc
- Kaiser Contract Cleaning Specialists, Inc.
- Performance Clean, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Association of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Label Corporation
- Banta Packaging & Fulfillment, Inc.
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- Genesis Corp
- Metro-Clean Corp.
- Sourcecorp Bps Inc
- Electronic Data Systems, LLC
- County of Douglas
- Compuware Corporation
- Cray Inc
- Extendicare Health Services Inc
- Mobile Media Inc
- Prairie Industries, Inc.
- SC Data Center, Inc.
- Valley Packaging Industries, Inc.
- Twin City Security, Inc.
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Payco-General American Credits Inc
- Wausau Financial Systems, Inc.
- Arrow Financial Services, LLC
- Congregation of Sisters of St Agnes Inc
- Country Nurses, Inc
- Fox Hills Resort & Country Club, Inc
- IMI Americas, Inc
- Nu-Pak, Inc.
- Services Plus, Inc.
- Symphony Corp
- Redprairie Corporation
- Mahler Enterprises Inc
- Trasarney, Corp.
- Amphion Medical Solutions LLC
- Building Service Group Inc
- Idexx Laboratories, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- National Building Maintenance Inc
- Personal Service, Inc
- Professionally Speaking, Inc.
- Rex-Clean, Inc.
- Tmp Directional Marketing LLC
- Emageon Inc.
- Trisept Technology, LLC
- The Signal
- Aqs, Inc.
- Engstrom Inc
- Regency Janitorial Service
- Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc
- DCI Marketing, Inc.
- Great Lakes Cheese of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Skyward Inc
- Brooke Industries, Inc.
- Christopher Morgan, LLC
- City of Wauwatosa
- Convergys Corporation
- Digitech Design Studios
- Diversified Building Maintenance
- Elite Human Capital Group LLC
- Federal Express Corporation
- Integrated Mail Industries Ltd
- Jbm Patrol & Protection Corp
- Modern Maintenance Building Services Inc
- R G I S Inventory Specialists
- Sundance Photo, Inc.
- University of Wisconsin System
- Techstaff of Milwaukee Inc
- Avista, Incorporated
- F H Resort Limited Partnership
- Guy & O'Neill, Inc.
- Jack's Maintenance Service Inc
- Oncourse Information Services, Inc.
- Pioneer Commercial Cleaning Inc
- Pro-TEC Fire Services Ltd
- Virtual Care Provider, Inc.
- Independent Inspections, Ltd
- County of Crawford
- Creative Community Living Services, Incorporated
- Interim Healthcare Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.