- Thedacare, Inc.
- Marshfield Clinic
- Aspairus Wassau Hospital
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Aurora Health Care, Inc.
- Howard Young Health Care, Inc
- Affinity Health System
- HK Systems, Inc.
- Ppd Development, LP
- Oneida Airport Hotel Corporation
- Warner Cable Communications of Wisconsin, Inc
- 3M Company
- Foth & Van Dyke and Associates, Inc.
- Mead and Hunt, Inc.
- Deere Credit, Inc.
- Waste Management of Wisconsin, Inc.
- County of La Crosse
- Facility Leaders In Architectural/Engineering Desi
- Accenture LLP
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Northern Shared Medical Services Inc
- The Nielsen Company LLC
- American Appraisal Associates, Inc.
- Logs Financial Services, Inc
- Dental Associates, Ltd.
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Rmt, Inc.
- Renaissance Learning, Inc.
- Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Runzheimer International Ltd.
- S C Schenck
- M&I Support Services Corp.
- Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation Inc
- Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP
- Virchow, Krause & Company, LLP
- Vjs Construction Services, Inc.
- Wageworks, Inc.
- Graef-USA Inc
- RSM McGladrey Financial Process Outsourcing, LLC
- Flad & Associates, Inc.
- Forest Service
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Winter Services, Inc.
- Dun-Rite Food Service
- Earth Tech, Inc.
- Grande Cheese Company
- Harmon Solutions Group, LLC
- Lein-Spiegelhoff Inc
- Strand Associates, Inc.
- Suby Von Haden & Associates SC
- The Frantz Group Inc
- Meridian Resource Company, LLC
- Centennial Healthcare Corporation
- Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.
- Executive Director, Inc.
- Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation
- Wipfli LLP
- Hammel, Green and Abrahamson, Inc.
- Ruekert & Mielke, Inc.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Astec Industries, Inc.
- Ayres Associates Inc.
- Diversified Services of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Pan Vera LLC
- University of Wisconsin System
- Specialty Underwriters, LLC
- Roche Nimblegen Inc
- Creative Group, Inc.
- Plan Administrators, Inc.
- Product Miniature Co., Inc.
- Pyramid Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Iconica, Inc.
- World Council of Credit Unions Inc
- Hntb Corporation
- Panolam Industries, Inc.
- AMO Recoveries, Inc
- DCI Cheese Company, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc.
- Erdman Holdings, Inc
- Fisher Scientific International, Inc.
- Ketchum, Incorporated
- Kpmg L.L.P.
- Logistics Insight Corp.
- M-B Companies, Inc. of Wisconsin
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Plunkett Raysich Architects, LLP
- Strawberry Lane Medical & Rehabilitation Center
- The Dieringer Research Group Inc
- University Accounting Service, LLC
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Wells Jefferson International Inc
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC
- St Croix Chippewa Enterprises
- Kolb & Co
- Computer Power Group Inc.
- Poyry (appleton) LLC
- Restat Corp
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.