- Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
- Plexus Services Corp.
- Sanmina-Sci Corporation
- Creation Technologies Wisconsin, Inc.
- Emteq, Inc.
- Unlimited Services of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Universal Electronics, Inc.
- Precision Cable Assemblies LLC
- Electrotek Corporation
- Electronic Cable Specialists, Inc.
- Ttm Advanced Circuits, Inc
- American Superconductor Corporation
- MTI Electronics Inc
- Electrol Wire Harness Company, Inc.
- American Tel-A-Systems, Inc.
- Precision Devices, Inc.
- Tci, LLC
- Arimon Technologies, Incorporated
- Enercon Industries Corporation
- Nel Frequency Controls, Inc.
- Union Semiconductor Technology Corp
- Powers Holdings, Inc
- Cramer Coil & Transformer Co., Inc.
- I T O Industries, Inc
- Ntw, Inc.
- Grayhill, Inc
- Multicircuits, Inc.
- Pho-Tronics, Inc.
- Conntek Integrated Solutions Inc.
- Diversified Assembly Technologies Corporation
- DCA Manufacturing Corporation
- Affiliated Products, Inc.
- Advanced Photonix, Inc
- Building Automation Products, Inc.
- Nortech Systems Incorporated
- Excel Connection, Inc.
- BEI LLC
- Electronic Technologies International, Inc
- La Cro Products Incorporated
- Graphic Display Systems Inc
- Genco Industries & Manufacturing Company, Inc
- Heale Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Electronic Components & Services Inc
- Automated Circuit Technology, Inc.
- Control Products Corporation
- Burton Industries, Inc.
- Action Labs Inc
- American Cable and Electronics Inc
- Power Supply Depot LLC
- Premier Communications Inc
- Electro Connect, Inc
- Absolute Electronics, Inc.
- SOS Mfg Inc
- Electric Wire Processing Corp
- Simclar International Corp
- P A Electronics Corp
- Tsi Power Corporation
- Cmk Enterprises, Inc.
- Electronic Support Service
- Nep Electronics
- Gemini Controls LLC
- Itasca Automation Systems, LLC
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Arthur Allen Mfg Co Inc
- Taylor Industrial Electronics
- Powertronics Industries Inc
- Electronic Manufacturing Solutions of WI Inc
- Millionics Industries Inc
- High Voltage Components Inc
- Emission Control, Ltd.
- Enhanced Vehicle Applications LLC
- Magnasphere Corp
- Matrix Corporation
- Philips Medical Systems (cleveland), Inc.
- Solrayo, L.L.C.
- Solar-Action Co Inc
- H V C Inc
- Maktronics Corp
- Misco Machining LLC
- Mett Electronics LLC
- Auto Physics LLC
- Electronic Solutions Inc.
- Cardinal Industries Inc
- AM Spectra Inc
- 3d Molecular Designs LLC
- Spf Specialties Ltd
- Mj Global, Incorporated
- Quick Tech Inc
- Boh Electronics, Inc
- Ms Technology Inc
- Northern Logic Technologies, LLC
- J A Beck , Inc
- Genesis Transitional Living Program
- EZ Electronics
- Engineered Components & System
- Electa USA Inc
- Dynatemp Inc
- Solution Technologies Inc
- Sky Connection
- Rock County Fairgrounds
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.