- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Hosp & Clinics
- University of Wisconsin System
- Marshfield Clinic
- Gundersen Lutheran Administrative Services Inc.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Inc.
- Thedacare, Inc.
- Gundersen Clinic Ltd
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare, Inc
- St Luke's Medical Center Inc
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center, Inc.
- International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace
- Metavante Corporation
- All Saints Health Care System, Inc.
- University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation, Inc.
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital Inc
- Aspirus, Inc.
- Christmas Mountain Village
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc
- Saint Joseph's Hospital of Marshfield, Inc
- Ssm Health Care of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College District
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital, Inc.
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Prohealth Care Inc
- Fiserv Insurance Solutions, Inc.
- Allis West Memorial Hospital Inc
- Aspairus Wassau Hospital
- Midelfort Clinic, Ltd., Mayo Health System
- Children's Hospital and Health System, Inc.
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Inc
- Bellin Health Systems, Inc.
- Kalahari Development, LLC
- Columbia-St Mary's Hospital of Milwaukee
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Milwaukee County Behavorial Health Division
- Bingo Potawatomi
- St Francis Hospital Inc
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls, In
- Milwaukee Area Technical College Foundation, Inc.
- Bellin Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St Elizabeth Hospital Inc
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh, Inc.
- Appleton Medical Center, Inc.
- Theda Clark Memorial Hospital (inc)
- Veterans Health Administration
- Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
- Waukesha County Technical Institute (inc)
- Clean Power LLC
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints Foundat
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Sacred Heart Hospital ( Inc)
- Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin
- Community Living Alliance, Inc
- St Agnes Hospital of Fond Du Lac Wisc Inc
- General Electric Company
- St Michael Hospital of Franciscan Sisters, Milwauk
- Patricia Lapine
- Independence First, Inc.
- Kerley Biokimica, Inc.
- St Croix Tribal Council
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Inc.
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Midway Manor Corp
- Manpower World Head Quarters
- Wilderness Hotel & Resort, Inc.
- United Hospital System, Inc.
- Beloit Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Holy Family Memorial, Inc.
- The Great Lakes Companies Inc
- School District of Elmbrook
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Manpower Professional Staffing Services, Inc
- Newcomb, Dr Kate Convalescent Center, Inc
- Instant Help Inc
- Elmbrook Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Bay Area Medical Center Foundation, Inc.
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- United Hospital System - St Catherine's Hospital
- Beaver Dam Community Hospitals Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc
- City of Milwaukee
- Waukesha Health System, Inc.
- St Mary's Hospital & Medical Center of Green Bay I
- Madison Area Technical College District
- Mount Carmel, LLC
- Bethesda Lutheran Homes and Services, Inc.
- St. Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend, Inc.
- Aurora Health Care, Inc.
- Schneider Logistics, Inc.
- Sun Cleaning Systems, Inc
- Fort Healthcare, Inc.
- The Howard Young Medical Center Inc
- Benevolent Corporation Cedar Community
- Howard Young Health Care, Inc
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital Foundation, Inc.
- Aurora Health Care Central, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.