- Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Lane Powell PC
- Foster Pepper Pllc
- Williams, Kastner & Gibbs, P LLC
- Bart E Bartholdt
- Riddell Williams PS
- Garvey Schubert & Barer
- Christensen O'Connor Johnson Kindness Pllc
- Graham & Dunn P.C.
- Seed Intellectual Property Law Group Pllc
- Karr Tuttle Campbell PSC
- Bullivant Houser Bailey PC
- Cozen O'Connor
- Keller Rohrback LLP
- Landerholm, Memovich, Lansverk & Whitesides PS
- Lukins & Annis PS
- University of Washington
- Gordon, Thomas, Honeywell, Malanca, Peterson & Dah
- Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, Pllc
- Cairncross & Hempelmann, P.S.
- The Corporation of Gonzaga University
- Bishop, White
- Forsberg & Umlauf PS
- Helsell Fetterman LLP
- Miller, Nash, Wiener, Hager & Carlsen
- Stafford Frey Cooper Professional Corporation
- Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
- County of Thurston
- Ogden Murphy Wallace, P.L.L.C.
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati PC
- Lee Smart, P.S., Inc.
- Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP
- Associated Counsel For The Accused
- Northwest Justice Project
- Betts, Patterson & Mines PS
- Cynthia D Turner
- Dan S Lossing & Associates
- Lasher, Holzapfel, Sperry & Ebberson
- Luce and Associates
- Mac Donald, Hoague & Bayless Inc
- Summit Law Group, P.L.L.C.
- Black, Lowe & Graham, Pllc
- Wilson, Smith, Cochran & Dickerson, PS
- Schroeter, Goldmark & Bender
- Vandeberg Johnson Gandara
- Bennett Bigelow & Leedom PS
- Danielson Harrigan Tollefson
- Dla Piper US LLP
- Horenstein & Duggan, PS Inc
- Stainslaw, Ashbaugh LLP
- Jeffers Danielson Sonn & Aylward PS
- Montgomery Purdue Blankinship & Austin Pllc
- Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- 'crandall, Long & O'Neill, Inc. P.S.'
- Darby & Darby PC
- Eisenhower & Carlson P LLC
- Federal Public Defenders Office
- Graham, Lundberg and Peschel Ps, Inc
- McNaul, Ebel, Nawrot & Helgren
- Mills Meyers & Swartling, Pllc
- Tousley Brain Stephens Pllc
- Wells St John PS
- Cynthia Thomas
- Winston & Cashatt Lawyers Inc
- McGavick & Graves PS
- Burgess Fitzer P S
- Dahlia Row Homeowners Association
- Duan & Duan Inc PS
- Garcia, William Law Offices of
- Gordonderr LLP
- Reed McClure Law Firm Inc
- Anderson Hunter PS Inc
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, P.C.
- Skagit County Prosecuting Attorney
- Todd Trieweiler & Associates
- Bankruptcy Law Center
- American Civil Liberties Union of Washington Found
- Bd Law Group Pllc
- Bucklin, Keating & McCormack PS
- Curran Mandoza Inc
- Mark S Brumbaugh
- Matthew B Straight PS Inc
- Peterson Russell Kelly LLC
- Preg O'Donnell & Gillett
- Scheer & Zehnder LLP
- Soha & Lang, P.S.
- Walstead, Mertsching & Husmoen Attys At Law
- Washington Office of The Attorney General
- Wayne Matthew Murray P S
- Walthew Warner Costello Thompson & Eagan PS
- Hurst, Brumback & Brusic Pllc
- Kenyon Disend Pllc
- Prosecuting Attorneys Office
- Richard L Prout PC
- Evans Craven & Lackie PS
- Gardner Bond Trabolsi St Lewis and Clement
- Jameson Babbitt Stites & Lombard Pllc
- Merrick, Hofstedt & Lindsey, PS
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.