- Mw Manufacturers Inc.
- Merillat LP
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Coffman Stairs, LLC
- American Woodmark Corporation
- Norcraft Companies, L.P.
- Thomasville Furniture Industries Inc
- Mullican, B A Lumber & Manufacturing Co Inc
- Marvin Lumber and Cedar Company
- The Uttermost Co
- Augusta Lumber, LLC
- Columbia Flooring, Inc.
- Glaize and Bro., L.C.
- Timber Truss Housing Systems, Inc.
- Stuart Flooring Corporation
- Chesapeake Hardwood Products, Inc.
- Fleetwood Homes of Virginia, Inc
- Frank Chervan Inc
- The Commodore Corporation
- Craftmaster Manufacturing, Inc.
- Vfp, Inc.
- Custom Wood Products, LLC
- Virginia Homes Manufacturing Corporation
- Independence Lumber, Inc
- Loudoun Stairs, Inc.
- Potomac Supply Corporation
- Atc Panels, Inc.
- Structural Systems, Inc
- Woodgrain Millwork, Inc.
- Jefferson Homebuilders, Inc.
- International Paper Company
- Mw Manufacturers Inc
- Old Virginia Brick Company Incorporated
- Rowe Fine Furniture, Inc.
- Chesapeake Building Products Company
- Ten Oaks, LLC
- Cardinal Homes, Inc.
- Dominion Truss, Inc
- North American Housing Corp
- Taylor Brothers, Incorporated
- The Burke-Parsons-Bowlby Corporation
- Erath Veneer Corporation of Virginia
- Century Stair Company
- Products Forest LLC Sure-Wood
- Trussway, Ltd.
- U K West Inc
- Alexandria Packaging LLC
- Coastal Lumber Company
- Taylor-Ramsey Corporation
- West Point Veneer, LLC
- Heartfelt, Inc.
- Brunswick Box Company, Incorporated
- Webb Furniture Enterprises, Inc.
- N S Gilbert Lumber LLC
- Allied Pallet Company
- Bhk of America Inc
- Rocky Top Building Products, Inc.
- Truswood Inc
- Blackwater Enterprises, Inc.
- Better Living, Inc
- CTS & I Millwork, Inc.
- Hoover Treated Wood Products, Inc.
- Jefferson Homebuilders Inc
- M M Wright Inc
- Moss Supply Company
- Riverside Roof Truss, Inc
- Spec-Trim Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Universal Forest Products of Modesto L.L.C.
- Wood Preservers Inc
- Bassett Furniture Industries Incorporated
- Barnes Manufacturing Company
- Ifco Systems North America Inc
- Shenandoah Properties LLC
- US Greenfiber, LLC
- Winchester Woodworking Corp
- Chips Inc
- Virginia Trusses Inc.
- Shenandoah Hardwood Lumber Co
- Ball Lumber Co., Inc.
- Callbackjefferson Millwork and Design, Inc.
- Randolph-Bundy, Incorporated
- Scott Manufacturing, Inc.
- Webb Furniture Enterprises Inc
- DFI Systems, Inc.
- Nydree Flooring, LLC
- Augusta Lumber and Supply Inc
- Better Living Components, Inc.
- R A Yancey Lumber Corp
- Sauder Mouldings Inc
- Turman Sawmill Inc
- Adams Lumber Co Inc
- Fitzgerald Lumber & Log Co., Inc.
- The Cloverdale Company Inc
- O'Malley Timber Products LLC
- Flippo Lumber Corporation
- Comar Enterprises Incorporated
- Ferguson Land and Lumber Co., Inc.
- Railway Handle Corporation
- Shively & Carter Custom Crafted Cabinets, Inc
- Showcase Woodworking, Ltd.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.