- Mobil Saudi Arabia Inc
- United States Postal Service
- United Parcel Service, Inc (oh)
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (ny)
- UPS Ground Freight, Inc.
- Estes Express Lines, Inc.
- K-Va-T Food Stores, Inc.
- Beam Bros Trucking Inc
- City of Chesapeake
- Target Corporation
- J K Moving & Storage Inc
- Lawrence Transportation Systems, Inc.
- Valley Logistics Services Inc
- United States Department of the Navy
- Heartland Express, Inc of Iowa
- Dan River, Inc
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
- Howell's Motor Freight, Incorporated
- Dollar Tree Distribution, Inc.
- Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
- Nyk Logistics (americas) Inc.
- Transportation General, Inc.
- Thompson Trucking, Inc.
- Wilson Trucking Corporation
- Abilene Motor Express, Inc.
- Allied Marine Industries, Inc.
- Central Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Inc
- Givens Transportation, Inc.
- Heartland Express, Inc.
- Jacobson Warehouse Company, Inc.
- Pioneer Cartage and Frontier Couriers Inc
- The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Transportation Centers, Inc.
- Washington Intelligence Bureau Inc
- Rainbow Industries, Inc.
- Houff Transfer, Incorporated
- Simbeck Inc
- Fwc, Incorporated
- Owen Trucking LLC
- Yrc Inc.
- Pwd Holding Inc
- Answers Transit Services Inc
- Cost Plus, Inc.
- Diversified Distribution, Inc.
- Executive Relocation International Inc
- Fedex Ground Package System, Inc.
- Fitzgerald Commercial Moving & Storage Inc
- Greenwood Motor Lines, Inc.
- Jbj Transfer, Inc
- Old Dominion Freight Line Inc
- Paxton Van Lines Incorporated
- Pitt-Ohio Express, LLC
- Quick Way Incorporated
- Team Carriers Incorporated
- Transforce Inc
- Ukrop's Super Markets, Inc.
- Wyatt Transfer, Inc.
- Gwaltney Transporation Co., Inc
- Givens, Incorporated
- Harrell, Inc., R. O.
- Intertrans Carrier Company
- ABF Freight System, Inc.
- Commercial Carrier Corporation
- Maverick Transportation, LLC
- Williams Mail Service Inc
- REO Distribution Services, Inc.
- Able Moving and Storage, Inc.
- Atlantic Bulk Carrier Corporation
- Commercial Rigging, Inc.
- Fleetmaster Express, Incorporated
- Hill's Trucking Company Inc
- Huss, Incorporated
- Interstate Warehousing of Virginia, L.L.C.
- Jones Transfer and Warehouse Company, Incorporated
- Pepsi-Cola Metropolitan Bottling Company, Inc.
- Plecker, Inc.
- Dulles Movers Inc
- Cook's Moving Service, Inc
- Don's Trucking Company
- Fairfax County Public Schools
- Quality Van Service Inc
- Southern Tank Transport Inc
- F L Moore & Sons Inc
- Burris Logistics, Inc
- Joint Personal Property Shipping Office Washington
- Leesburg Southern Electric Inc
- Maumee Express Inc
- James E Owens Trucking Inc
- I.D.M. Trucking, Inc.
- Coleman American Moving Services, Inc.
- Cx Press Trucking Inc.
- Skippy's Trucking Inc
- Brooks Business Transfers Inc
- Brooks Transfer & Storage Co Inc
- Cvs, Inc.
- Dixon Transport Inc
- George G Sharp Inc
- Grand Piano & Furniture Co.
- Gulliver's Movers, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.